Flood @ Ashland Blazer

It depends....was the water turned on by a "Phicus?" The policy is only covered if it were a "Phicus."

KOTJ, I looked in my Hillbilly Dictionary and the Farmers Almanac and no where did I find that WORD.

What in the world does that MEAN?

Let me guess, it means a Short man with a toboggan and a BC Jacket on, right?

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"Ficus is a genus of about 800 species of woody trees, shrubs, vines, epiphytes, and hemi-epiphytes in the family Moraceae. Collectively known as figs, ..." -Wikipedia

I got it. Thats a funny commercial.:thumb:

"Ficus is a genus of about 800 species of woody trees, shrubs, vines, epiphytes, and hemi-epiphytes in the family Moraceae. Collectively known as figs, ..." -Wikipedia

I got it. Thats a funny commercial.:thumb:

This proves my point.. If everyone on BGP would spend more time in front of the tv eating chips and drinkning pop, instead of on the computer eating chips and drinking pop, they would have seen the commercial too. LOL... I saw my chance and I took it.....:thumb::thumb:

Were all the old relics rescued from the flood? The national championship trophies from the 30’s and Bobby Kouns?

:laugh:

It has been reported that Bobby Kouns is still inside the gym....going down with the ship....titanic style.