Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Best and Worst Super Bowls

Featured Replies

Being a Bears fan. I'd have to say XX was the best ever, and XLI was the worst ever. But thats just me. LOL

Bills vs. Giants 1992 I think. Scott Norwood, wide right.

 

That was a HUGE upset too. Giants were not supposed to even be there, much less win it.

I think the Giants vs Bills in 91 was the best super bowl ever, or the Rams/Titans super bowl a few years ago. It was great also.

 

(I've only watched the Giants/Bills game on replay tho, was not old enough to remember it live.)

I think the Giants vs Bills in 91 was the best super bowl ever, or the Rams/Titans super bowl a few years ago. It was great also.

 

(I've only watched the Giants/Bills game on replay tho, was not old enough to remember it live.)

 

Got that game on VHS still.

That was a HUGE upset too. Giants were not supposed to even be there, much less win it.

 

More trivia time:

 

Who was the defensive coordinator for that Giants team that shut down the "K-Gun" Bills offense?

More trivia time:

 

Who was the defensive coordinator for that Giants team that shut down the "K-Gun" Bills offense?

nfl_a_belchick2_275.jpg

Gawd, he was wearing a hoodie even back then. :scared:

nfl_a_belchick2_275.jpg

Gawd, he was wearing a hoodie even back then. :scared:

 

:thumb:

 

I think it was attached at birth.....:lol:

The Cowboys/Steelers Superbowls in the 70's were the best IMO, they just didn't turn out the way I wanted them to.

When I was duck hunting last year and Tenn Titan Coach Fisher was there at the lodge he spoke of his loss and said he had never watched the last play of the game. That he COULD NOT watch the rest of the game. You could tell it still hurt.

When I was duck hunting last year and Tenn Titan Coach Fisher was there at the lodge he spoke of his loss and said he had never watched the last play of the game. That he COULD NOT watch the rest of the game. You could tell it still hurt.

I was listening to Sam Wyche today and he said that he has never sat down and watched Super Bowl XXIII. He's watched different parts from an analysis point of view, but never the whole game.

I was listening to Sam Wyche today and he said that he has never sat down and watched Super Bowl XXIII. He's watched different parts from an analysis point of view, but never the whole game.

 

Interesting. I would have thought otherwise but I remember Jim Master saying he never watched the overtime of the Ky/Lou 83 game.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.