Walton-Verona Vs. Simon Kenton Predictions

There are a lot of differences in this game and the boy's game, in fact the only similarities are the schools and the district records. SK girls will win this game big, I just don't see WV being able to keep up.

The earlier WV team, was not as good as the current one. The start of the season has rough for Walton, and now have finally started to get the team going in the right direction. SK is not playing their best, and Walton seem's to be getting better each game. I'm just saying, Walton could shock you. They do have some real talent on that team, and might play with more heart than against a Williamstown or Grant. Who knows?

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are a lot of differences in this game and the boy's game, in fact the only similarities are the schools and the district records. SK girls will win this game big, I just don't see WV being able to keep up.

Agree about the differences in this game and the boy's game. SK's girls are an above average regional contender and SK's boys are just an average middle of the road 8th region team. Can't even compare the two.

Agree about the differences in this game and the boy's game. SK's girls are an above average regional contender and SK's boys are just an average middle of the road 8th region team. Can't even compare the two.

Agree, but the funny thing is they both have about the same shot at winning region. As up and down this season has been in the 8th, if SK strings a few good games in a row together they could possibly come out in the boys. The girls are one of the favorites but they have struggled in the big games the last few years so it wouldn't be a shocker to see them get knocked out early or a bad loss later.

I'm pretty sure when it comes down to Regional time, SK will be up there with the best. Like always, You can compare. SK boy's lost to Dixie, haven't been playing their best, SK girl's have been off a beat and not been on top of their game. Goes both ways, Each boy/girl SK will be a big part in Regionals, like always, and WV has been getting much better of late. The girl's have something to prove. They want to beat SK before it's to late. Just watch out!:jump:

The earlier WV team, was not as good as the current one. The start of the season has rough for Walton, and now have finally started to get the team going in the right direction. SK is not playing their best, and Walton seem's to be getting better each game. I'm just saying, Walton could shock you. They do have some real talent on that team, and might play with more heart than against a Williamstown or Grant. Who knows?

If they don't play with heart against Williamstown, they could see themselves with a loss next week, but we'll discuss this next week.

I'll take SK by 26 in this one. Stowers will have them ready for this game.

S.K. will make the score what ever they want to. S.K. is only having a hard time with good teams. W.V. is not in the same league with Conner, Mason Co or ND. Plus, I hear that Stowers may be making a point to some of his kids with playing time for a push at the end of the season.

I thought this was their next game until I read the paper today. They have a tough game against Conner tonight. The outcome of that game could have something with how they play tomorrow.

I doubt anyone expects them to beat Conner at Conner especially as banged up as SK is. But it is NKAC ball so you still have to play the game before you put a check in the Win column