January 30, 200818 yr Did anyone else see the 6'1" jumping bean from Alabama? He was unbelieveable!! It looked as if he could have jumped over J. Smith.
January 30, 200818 yr At least we beat them in what really counts....Football. Cats will beat us too in Feb.
January 30, 200818 yr At least we beat them in what really counts....Football. Cats will beat us too in Feb. I want to beat the Tide, Larry. However, I was pulling for them last night.
January 30, 200818 yr Bama has too much talent to be at the bottom of the West, but credit goes to UT for hitting a bunch of big shots.
January 30, 200818 yr The dunk was nice. Still only got 2 points for it, though... You can't put a number on style...
January 30, 200818 yr When UT hit that 3 pointer with 36 seconds left, it was over. Good game though.
January 30, 200818 yr That dunk he had that made ESPN's Top-10 Plays of the Night was an eye-opener to say the least. He flew to the rim! That was freaking awesome... I saw it and had to DVR so I can make sure I saw it again. That kid has some springs!
January 31, 200818 yr That dunk was WOW. Good win for the Vols. Patterson will have his hands full with Hendrix. Just think if they had Ronald Steele this year. Gulp.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.