Clay Cecil's a RACER

NCBIRD

MSU is in the OVC. They have athletic scholarships unlike Morehead and Dayton for football. Those 2 play in the Pioneer League in the 1-AA Non-Scholarship division.

I'm sorry, I was thinking of Morehead St. when I posted.

Congratulations, Clay Cecil and good luck.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just recieved a phone call from a reliable source and he said that Clay Cecil has just commited to Murray State University. Clay has been told by the coach that they are looking at him to play Outside linebacker which they use as a Rover. We are all very proud of what you have accomplished thus far Clay and could'nt be happier for you and your FAMILY. Keep up the good work!!!

:banana::dancingpa:ylsuper::fight:

I know he played QB but did he play linebacker at all in high school??

Murray is loaded at QB and they are all young, bout the only position they have any depth at, one of the QB's is that kid from O' Cath that went to Marshall originally

Congrats to Clay, what an amazing athlete. I wouldnt rule him out as a QB in college people. This is the type of kid that can make the game play to his strenghts. Good Luck!

I have been looking at this all day thinking of a good response and some things are better left alone. At least you didn't say AIR FARCE this time!!!

Good luck Clay, I can't wait to see you play ball again!!!