Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Updates on Crawford?

Featured Replies

Is this a serious injury?

How long will he be out?

I noticed he was in street clothes yesterday with a walking boot on.

If he was in a walking boot, its probably a sprained ankle.

Cat fan at Church said it was a plantar something. Foot related, not ankle sprain.

I heard it was plantar fasciitis also. It is something he will probably be able to play on consistently, but it will be a nagging problem.

Joe C. has dealt with plantar fascitis (spelling??) most of the season. I believe this latest foot injury is a sprain from the game against Tennessee when he came down on someone elses foot late in the game after he hit the three.

 

Generally a walking boot is used with breaks and sprains!

  • Author

Yeah i did some research and plantar faciitis is usually long term. I agree though the latest injury looked like a turn of the ankle during the game because he landed on someones foot. Can't remeber who.

I thought they said he aggrevated the plantar on that shot. I have dealt with this problem and it feels like someone taking a hot knife and ramming it through your heel from the bottom. The walking boot takes the flex out of your foot and allows that tissue to heal.

Yeah i did some research and plantar faciitis is usually long term. I agree though the latest injury looked like a turn of the ankle during the game because he landed on someones foot. Can't remeber who.

 

Stevenson

I noticed Crawford limping long before he turned his ankle. I'm going to say the foot injury will cause more problems than the ankle.

Sure the ankle turn on that play may be a problem, but the plantar is whats keeping him out.

Coach G also said it was something that would nag at him for the rest of the season. I hope that Joe can take off a game or two and let it somewhat heal. We will need him for the SEC tourney.

He's doing really well.

 

Averaging 11.5 a game, also averaging 3.5 boards and 3 assists a game.

 

Oh, and he plays stellar defense and hustles every play, waiiiiiiit a minute, wrong Crawford, sorry. :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.