Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UConn 84 UC 83

Featured Replies

UC borrows a page from the Kentucky bball library..... "how to lose a game in the last 5 mins." :mad:

Wow, a lot closer than I expected. UC is coming along just fine..

^UC was winning by 12 with 5 minutes to go...

WAY too many mental errors in the last 5 minutes. Frustrating to say the least...

UCONN is starting to look tough.

They looked pretty average for 35 minutes tonight...

If they protect the ball, and don't throw up some dumb shots early in the shot clock, they win. This team's youth still shows through in every game. They just cannot put a team away.

 

I do think this was one of the worst officiated games I've seen so far this year, and I'm talking from both sides.

They looked pretty average for 35 minutes tonight...

 

They got a couple of tough games coming up, we will see if they got what it takes.

If they protect the ball, and don't throw up some dumb shots early in the shot clock, they win. This team's youth still shows through in every game. They just cannot put a team away.

 

I do think this was one of the worst officiated games I've seen so far this year, and I'm talking from both sides.

 

I hate Ed Hightower... :madman: :irked:

They got a couple of tough games coming up, we will see if they got what it takes.

 

They have the talent to be as good as anyone in the country. We'll see if they have the basketball IQ to get there soon enough. One thing I did notice is they were very poor fighting off hard screens, and that led to Vaughn dropping 34...

Are you kidding me? Seriously, how do you let that happen?? And people wonder why the attendence is low.

  • Author

GT,

 

Was it just a bad night or does UC usually have that much trouble against the half court/full court press?

GT,

 

Was it just a bad night or does UC usually have that much trouble against the half court/full court press?

They were fine for 35 minutes, but just got way too tight in the last 5. It was similar to what happened in the Pitt game, but they held on to win that one. Maybe it will sink in after a loss...

I don't care what they did in the last 5 minutes, I just saw the highlight and Vaughn got hacked big time.... Make the call...

I was so busy with the high school stuff going on, I completely forgot about this game. Unbelieveable that they get that close and blow it. This team has seemingly bounced right back all year after tough losses, let's see how they do after this one.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.