Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UConn 84 UC 83

Featured Replies

They were fine for 35 minutes, but just got way too tight in the last 5. It was similar to what happened in the Pitt game, but they held on to win that one. Maybe it will sink in after a loss...

 

The hard part to swallow is they fought back after the big run to regain the lead w/ 9 seconds left and didn't even make UCONN earn it. I hope this doesn't kill all of the momentum they had going into this one.

 

How many points do you think Vaughn will score in his career. Can he catch Logan?

UCONN is starting to look tough.

 

UConn is not tough. They have a 7'3 center and pretty decent guards and they could barely handle little underdog UC.

If they protect the ball, and don't throw up some dumb shots early in the shot clock, they win. This team's youth still shows through in every game. They just cannot put a team away.

 

I do think this was one of the worst officiated games I've seen so far this year, and I'm talking from both sides.

 

Very well said. UC just doesn't know how to finish games yet with all of their youth. I think things will begin to click towards the end of year. They should still get at least 2nd or 3rd in the conference.

That was a very hard loss to deal with. I hope UC can rebound from this loss.

Very well said. UC just doesn't know how to finish games yet with all of their youth. I think things will begin to click towards the end of year. They should still get at least 2nd or 3rd in the conference.

 

What? Who?

Bearcats are on their way back.

I hate Ed Hightower... :madman: :irked:

 

I knew I was forgetting one on my list. Corbett is another one who is close to the list as well.

I knew I was forgetting one on my list. Corbett is another one who is close to the list as well.

Don't get me started... :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.