Elliott Co. losing

It is very difficult to beat quality opponents regardless of what style you play. If you have ever (i'm sure you have) watched Elliott you then know as I stated before they are very small and have no true post player regardless of what is, what is not, what could be,what couldn't be, if you have watched them(i'm sure you have) you then know they absolutely cannot play a slow down style, they struggle offensively, but when they are running it is plain to see that is their game. They are playing the style they play best and are 65-17(last two season's and part of this one) have a 16th region title. I'm pretty sure I am going to vote for them to

"Live To Run....Run To Win!:thumb:

I agree with you 100 percent that it is the way they have to play. That is my point due to a lack of a post man and their struggles to rebound they have to shoot well or it will be very difficult for them to beat a good team. If their on watch out.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since we are talking about losing as the title of this thread. As of 1/24/08 there are 0 undefeated teams, only two one loss teams (Holmes and BS), and 8 teams with two losses (Elliott, LaRue, Muh North, McCreary Cen, Pineville, Paintsville, Shelby Valley, and Waggener). The last three state champs had the following losses: Scott County (2), J-Town (3), South Laurel (4). My point---All good teams lose and 2-4 losses doesn't mean anybody is finished for the season including Rose Hill who has 8 losses against a tough schedule.

I remember Apollo who got to the final four a few years ago with I believe it was 10 losses. Shows there are still 20 teams or so capable of getting to Saturday morning in Rupp. Just some perspective in what has been a lively healthy, debated thread. I'm sure we are in for plenty of surprises come March.