14th Region All A

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really don't see anyone else coming within 15-20 of these teams unless they want to rest there better players. And considering Clark Stepp is among the states leaders in scoring I don't see anyone getting within 20 of JBS. Can't wait to watch JBS and Hazard collide again

I havent seen them play personally, but could Cordia upset anyone? They seem to have an alright team and can't be overlooked from what I have heard. Can anyone comment further on Cordia and who they have to play?

Corida couls suprise alot of people in the all a i forgot about them. They have 2 guys down low i can't think of their names that are beast. Also Zach Hurt is one of the top players in the 14th region.

Corida couls suprise alot of people in the all a i forgot about them. They have 2 guys down low i can't think of their names that are beast. Also Zach Hurt is one of the top players in the 14th region.

What side of the bracket are they on, and who will they have to play in the 1st and 2nd rounds?

Here's a bracket for those who don't want to link!;)

Tuesday, January 22

Leslie County at Owsley County

Lee County at Jenkins

Jackson City at Cordia

Thursday, January 24

June Buchanan at Riverside Christian

Buckhorn at Leslie County/Owsley County winner

Hazard at Lee County/Jenkins winner

Wolfe County at Jackson City/Cordia winner

Saturday, January 26 - Semifinals

JBS/Riverside vs. Buckhorn/Leslie/Owsley

Hazard/Lee/Jenkins vs. Wolfe/Jackson/Cordia

Sunday, January 27

Championship

Final Four:

June Buchanan vs. Buckhorn

Hazard vs. Cordia

Finals:

June Buchanan vs. Hazard

Champion: June Buchanan...narrowly....and, only if JBS's Cox is back from his knee injury. If he doesn't play, then Hazard wins...narrowly.

Professor in your opinion who will win the Leslie Vs. Owsley game to see who gets to play Buckhorn.