Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

16th region's All Time Leading Scorer?

Featured Replies

Does anyone know who it is?

Does this include the "Noontime Ninjas" and the "Lunchbreak Legends" at the YMCA? :lol:

Does this include the "Noontime Ninjas" and the "Lunchbreak Legends" at the YMCA? :lol:

 

 

If so, it has to be Bammer Nolte, Bluffalo Bill Hornbuckle or Dale White.;)

  • Author

Frank Lee? Marty Thomas?

Bert was my first guess too.........

Bo Bo Maggard from Wurtland.:ylsuper:

If so, it has to be Bammer Nolte, Bluffalo Bill Hornbuckle or Dale White.;)

Classic cases of quantity over quality... :laugh:

Bert Greene-Olive Hill

 

Bert scored around 3,125 points. He graduated in 1959 and had no 3 point line. I believe he scored about 50 of those points as an 8th grader.

According to KHSAA Bert Greene scored 3,172 points, he is the all time leading scorer in the 16th region.

With Jon. Ferguson scoring his 2000th point this week, what is the likely hood of him breaking Mr. Greene's record of 3172?

With Jon. Ferguson scoring his 2000th point this week, what is the likely hood of him breaking Mr. Greene's record of 3172?

 

I would say he has a good chance. If Elliot plays 15 more times this year that would put him around 2300 to 2400 at the end of the year. Then he would have to average about 20 to 25 a game next year. I like his chances.

I would say he has a good chance. If Elliot plays 15 more times this year that would put him around 2300 to 2400 at the end of the year. Then he would have to average about 20 to 25 a game next year. I like his chances.

I hope he avoids any inury because I agree with you.

How many points does Euton have?

Where does Emily Queen stand ??

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.