Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mason Co 80 Campbell Co 63

Featured Replies

  • Author
Any stats?

 

I just barely listened to the game. I know Darius had around 30.

29 for Miller, 17 for Middleton, who scored his 1,000th career point.:thumb:

 

I only got to see the second half tonight. Darius had a one-handed windmill throwdown that was as impressive a dunk from a high-schooler that I've seen in a long long time. Not that dunks are the be-all end-all of basketball, but this one was a "10".

 

Congratulations to the Royals; this one wasn't quite as close as the final score but the Royals called off the dogs fairly early. On to Memorial Coliseum on Friday!

29 for Miller, 17 for Middleton, who scored his 1,000th career point.:thumb:

 

I only got to see the second half tonight. Darius had a one-handed windmill throwdown that was as impressive a dunk from a high-schooler that I've seen in a long long time. Not that dunks are the be-all end-all of basketball, but this one was a "10".

 

Congratulations to the Royals; this one wasn't quite as close as the final score but the Royals called off the dogs fairly early. On to Memorial Coliseum on Friday!

 

He also threw down a pretty nice reverse 2 handed dunk. It was pretty sweet.:ylsuper:

It was said that Mason Co. called off the dogs early, so did any of the fab frosh (Pawsat, Setty, Jordan) see much playing time?

It was said that Mason Co. called off the dogs early, so did any of the fab frosh (Pawsat, Setty, Jordan) see much playing time?

 

Pawsat more than anyone, but they all got decent minutes.

  • Author
It was said that Mason Co. called off the dogs early, so did any of the fab frosh (Pawsat, Setty, Jordan) see much playing time?

 

With the recent Barner suspension, Pawsat and Setty played minutes against Scott Co as well. They are going to be well seasoned going into next year.

Darius Miller did not play as well as he could of have. Seeing him for the first time, I feel he is better than he showed tonight. The one handed dunk was amazing, he is better than he showed. Not to take anything away, I think he just kind of went through the motions.

 

Mason County willl win the Region hands down, and I think that make a run for the State.

 

 

Now, the referees were terrible, but they did not cost the game for the Camels. I hope that the review on this crew would keep them from doing a real game that is real important.

Darius Miller did not play as well as he could of have. Seeing him for the first time, I feel he is better than he showed tonight. The one handed dunk was amazing, he is better than he showed. Not to take anything away, I think he just kind of went through the motions.

 

Mason County willl win the Region hands down, and I think that make a run for the State.

 

 

Now, the referees were terrible, but they did not cost the game for the Camels. I hope that the review on this crew would keep them from doing a real game that is real important.

 

 

I think that Darius usually just goes through the motions when it is not the regional tourny or State.

Closer than expected but a good tune up for Lexington Catholic on Friday.

All i can say is wow. Those dunks were nasty. Especially the oop from Setty?? If that was going through the motions I would hate to see him play all out.

Closer than expected but a good tune up for Lexington Catholic on Friday.

 

Dont be fooled by the scored it wasnt as close as the final.

Darius Miller did not play as well as he could of have. Seeing him for the first time, I feel he is better than he showed tonight. The one handed dunk was amazing, he is better than he showed. Not to take anything away, I think he just kind of went through the motions.

 

Mason County willl win the Region hands down, and I think that make a run for the State.

 

 

Now, the referees were terrible, but they did not cost the game for the Camels. I hope that the review on this crew would keep them from doing a real game that is real important.

 

 

Yeah, he only had 29 points. :rolleyes:

I think most kids would be thrilled to have that many points and just 'go through the motions'.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.