Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

No Love for PP

Featured Replies

After watching ESPN and Sportscenter I never hear anyone talk about Patrick Patterson. This guy is a great player and he is the leader of UK he never gets the credit he deserves. None of the College Basketball guys ever talk about him as one of the best freshmen in the country. This guy is one of the top 5 fresmen in the land.

 

He's his stats:

 

PPG 17.8

Reb 8.4

 

What do you guys think?

  • Replies 51
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
After watching ESPN and Sportscenter I never hear anyone talk about Patrick Patterson. This guy is a great player and he is the leader of UK he never gets the credit he deserves. None of the College Basketball guys ever talk about him as one of the best freshmen in the country. This guy is one of the top 5 fresmen in the land.

 

He's his stats:

 

PPG 17.8

Reb 8.4

 

What do you guys think?

 

 

Agreed:thumb:

I think if UK was winning he would be getting a lot of pub. Why do you want him to be the center of attention on a national stage? So he jump the league after this season? He is not a top 5 freshman either. Probably not top 10 but he has played great no doubt about it.

I was concerned, on his ability shoot and score from the perimeter. I also thought he would have difficulty adjusting, to the size and speed of DI and SEC basketball....Shows you how much I know.

 

Very consistent and certainly deserving of any "All" Freshman team in the SEC and possibly, on either the 1st/2nd All SEC team. One of the best Freshman, in the Nation so far.

  • Author

Is he the best Frosh in the SEC? I know Nick dont know how to spell his last name is very good from Florida.

I think if UK was winning he would be getting a lot of pub. Why do you want him to be the center of attention on a national stage? So he jump the league after this season? He is not a top 5 freshman either. Probably not top 10 but he has played great no doubt about it.

 

ABSOLUTELY!!! :thumb:

IF PP was at NC or Memphis, he would be a household name with his numbers, especially rebounds.

  • Author
IF PP was at NC or Memphis, he would be a household name with his numbers, especially rebounds.

 

Agreed. :thumb:

IF PP was at NC or Memphis, he would be a household name with his numbers, especially rebounds.

If he was at NC or Memphis St, he wouldn't have those numbers...

  • Author
If he was at NC or Memphis St, he wouldn't have those numbers...

 

Why do you put Memphis St? :lol::confused:

Why do you put Memphis St? :lol::confused:
Old habits, as they used to be known by Memphis State, several years ago.

 

GT, should be too young to remember, those days....Keith Lee and several others.

  • Author
Old habits, as they used to be known by Memphis State, several years ago.

 

GT, should be too young to remember, those days....Keith Lee and several others.

 

O..I just always wondered. :p

O..I just always wondered. :p
You're welcome....:D

I'd have Patterson on the 2nd tier of FR on the national level with bigs like Dejuan Blair and Blake Griffin...

I'd have Patterson on the 2nd tier of FR on the national level with bigs like Dejuan Blair and Blake Griffin...
I believe, he can certainly make a 1st/2nd team, if he continues at this level.

 

Do we have a thread, on an "All Freshman" team, 1st/2nd yet?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.