Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

No Love for PP

Featured Replies

Patterson does not get much love, but he's had a great season and gone up against some of the best.

 

He went head-to-head with Tyler Hansbrough. He went head-to-head with DJ White. He went head-to-head with A.J. Ogilvy. And he held his own in each.

 

If Kentucky was having a better season we'd be hearing a lot more about Patterson. I think it'll work out well for Kentucky fans in the long run.

  • Replies 51
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm not buying it.

 

So how do you think he would do at Carolina, and Memphis??

PP has out preformed some big names this year so far i.e. Hansbourgh from NC.

I think he is used to not getting all of the hype due to Mayo in high school getting everything. I kind of like it this way....

PP has out preformed some big names this year so far i.e. Hansbourgh from NC.

I think he is used to not getting all of the hype due to Mayo in high school getting everything. I kind of like it this way....

 

Patterson had 19 points, and 9 boards. Hansbrough had 14 points, and 11 rebounds. I wouldn't really call that " out performing " Hansbrough. Not a knock on PP, because I do like him a lot, he just didn't really out do big T. It is nice to see him doing this well this soon. UK will need him to continue his big play if they want to make a serious run...

Patterson had 19 points, and 9 boards. Hansbrough had 14 points, and 11 rebounds. I wouldn't really call that " out performing " Hansbrough. Not a knock on PP, because I do like him a lot, he just didn't really out do big T. It is nice to see him doing this well this soon. UK will need him to continue his big play if they want to make a serious run...

 

I do disagree there, because Hansborough stats are a little misleading, because alot of his points came at the end of the game on free throws when UNC was wrapping it up...However Patterson was not the one guarding Hansbrough most of the game, but Hansborough was the one guarding Patterson. So we really don't know how he would have done offensively against Patterson. But we did see Patterson put up his points on Hansbrough.

I think in the better programs this year like Carolina, Patterson would be able to score alot easier than at Ky, where the defenses focus mainly on him.

I think in the better programs this year like Carolina, Patterson would be able to score alot easier than at Ky, where the defenses focus mainly on him.

 

Patterson wouldn't play the 30 minutes a game like he does at UK if he was at a Carolina or a team like that. Patterson is good, but not good enough to put up close to 18 points a game at UNC, or Memphis...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.