Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Clearing it Up!!!!!!!!!!

Featured Replies

I want to clear up the deal that happened in the Rowan/Elliott game. Some have tried and were way off base, and some tried and were almost right but stated they didnt here exactly what was said. Here goes...... The game had gotten pretty physical by both teams and the ref's were pretty much letting it go on both ends. A play happens and a Rowan player gets hurt!!! I

"myself" holler and say "thats what happens guy's(ref's) when you let it get out of hand!! A Rowan fan standing up yell's... You need to sit down and shut up____________( my name goes in the blank but i didn't fill it in because they could possibly suspend me for giving away someones identity

I think not sure). I am old fashioned and have a lot(too much sometimes) of

pride like my great, great great etc grandfather who fought for our freedoms and rights(like free speech and opinions) so I (sitting down) yell why dont you come over here and make me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What do you mean anyway your on my turf now!The Rowan fan then motions for me to step outside...... I oblige him (just as I would another country if I thought they were treading on my freedoms) and start down the steps to the outside doors. When I start down 4-5 other Rowan fans jump up to( i'm guessing here ) to help him. I keep on trucking in that direction and hear something behind me and instead of one other adult (like someone posted

there were 2 adults) there were 21 other's behind me. Anyway the Rowan fan stops the 4-5 supporters of his and goes back up the couple steps he came down after calling me out and sits down. So the Elliott people and I go back and sit down. When Nicole Barr gets her 1000 (I was sitting in the middle of Elliotts side and could hear that side really well) most people on that side cheered and clapped for her including me. There definately was no "booing". Most people don't like me( i dont care) because I am quick to stand up for what I believe in(no im not always right) but I do have enough common sense not to jump on someone when they are in their own area, house, lot, car, building, etc. without a personal provocation which no Rowan fan recieved prior to the incident. I have bore the brunt of this, been

reported to the Khsaa(i have been told) possibly by the perpetrator/'s, but I definately 100% didn't start it. I myself was not embarassed by it, but I would have been embarassed if no one else from Elliott had had the courage

to stand behind me. :thumb:

  • Author

I also want to add that I go to ballgames all the time and hear fans attack the team(elliott) I am supporting and saying things to the referees most of the time i dont like what they say but i dont jump on them. Fans are fans. Some are louder than others and get carried away but they pay to watch cheeer scream or whatever. When you single out a fan you are looking to start trouble whether realizing it or not!!!!!!!!!!! I really get on the refs and some coaches(that I know really well) but I have told the biggest part of them(personally) that iam just having a good time with kicks and giggles. Most of them understand. And just for you 85Lived the day after I was hollering at Coach kidwell we were pming each other as friends!! He knows im just being a fan.

Hang in there! SportsfanofKy!

I for one feel so much better after reading those posts. :D

  • Author

Glad I could help you out!!!!! I don't charge so pm me with your number and I can get you appointments as needed!!!!!:lol::p:ylsuper::jump::D:banana::fire:

Thanks for the offer but I think I'll be fine. Reading that was kind of like a flu shot. One dose gets you through until next year!! :thumb:

  • Author

All right Dude!! Can't say I didn't offer. Let's you and I do lunch sometime. If you ate some of my home cooked muskrat or beavertail you wouldn't think I was such a bad guy!!!!:thumb:

Never said you were a bad guy. Can't ever see myself eating muskcrat but I can be persuaded to eat some beavertail if it's fixed just right!!

  • Author
I agree 100%

 

On what??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

That you are a good cook lol!!!!

Never said you were a bad guy. Can't ever see myself eating muskcrat but I can be persuaded to eat some beavertail if it's fixed just right!!

 

ttttttt

I couldn't testify what kind of cook Sportsfan of Ky is, but I can tell you he makes one mean baloney sandwich... tomato, lettuce, cheese, onion, mmmmmm!

I couldn't testify what kind of cook Sportsfan of Ky is, but I can tell you he makes one mean baloney sandwich... tomato, lettuce, cheese, onion, mmmmmm!

 

I can't see him making a sandwich with boring stuff like lettuce and cheese.... I'd bet he uses jalepeno peppers, horse raddish, hot sauce, and other items that make posts appear in ALL CAPS and with at least 10 exclamation points at the end of most sentences!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

:lol::D:jump::banana:

I can't see him making a sandwich with boring stuff like lettuce and cheese.... I'd bet he uses jalepeno peppers, horse raddish, hot sauce, and other items that make posts appear in ALL CAPS and with at least 10 exclamation points at the end of most sentences!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

:lol::D:jump::banana:

Well sure, that's the kind he makes for himself, with ginseng, ramps, leeks and other wild stuff he finds out patroling for wild game. Us soft city types get the watered down version. :lol:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.