Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Clearing it Up!!!!!!!!!!

Featured Replies

  • Author
I can't see him making a sandwich with boring stuff like lettuce and cheese.... I'd bet he uses jalepeno peppers, horse raddish, hot sauce, and other items that make posts appear in ALL CAPS and with at least 10 exclamation points at the end of most sentences!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

:lol::D:jump::banana:

 

What an insult!!!!!!!!!! I use Habenaro's and battery acid!!!!!!!!!! Jalepeno's and hot sauce are for sissie's:fire:

What an insult!!!!!!!!!! I use Habenaro's and battery acid!!!!!!!!!! Jalepeno's and hot sauce are for sissie's:fire:

 

Yes, but I appreciate you using 10 exclamation points at the end of both those sentences...:lol:

We all have gotten a lot carried away at games , But WE must remember it is just a game.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.