Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Interesting thing....

Featured Replies

Seems Farmer, Mercer and Padgett wanted to go into UK locker room after UK/UL b-ball game and were denied access. Hmmm...

What's so bad about that?

Coach G owns the Locker Room. It's his team. Might not be great on a PR standpoint, but it is his decision.

  • Author

Word is that it isn't Billy Clyde refusing the entrance. Seems Barnhart doesn't like to recognize the past.

 

What is even funnier. Seems Farmer says to the security guard...you tell whomever said no that they are welcome for the 3 million dollars I raised for the practice facility then turned around and went to visit the UofL locker room.

Word is that it isn't Billy Clyde refusing the entrance. Seems Barnhart doesn't like to recognize the past.

 

What is even funnier. Seems Farmer says to the security guard...you tell whomever said no that they are welcome for the 3 million dollars I raised for the practice facility then turned around and went to visit the UofL locker room.

 

How old is Richie Farmer?

  • Author
How old is Richie Farmer?

 

38

 

 

What is that old saying...."don't bite the hand that feeds you"!!! :lol::lol:

38

 

 

What is that old saying...."don't bite the hand that feeds you"!!! :lol::lol:

 

I'm all for the ex-UK players and I loved watching all of those guys, but to get so upset because you were denied access to the lockerroom after a tough loss is just stupid. If they win, then fine, come in and congratulate the guys. After the embarressment this team is no doubt suffereing, the last thing they want is a bunch of old players coming in and trying to console them after losing to their biggest rivals.

Maybe I am just dumb, but it seems to me if you are coaching and you are 6-7, have already alienated a bunch of the wrong people and you still haven't signed your contract then I think you need all the good PR work you can muster whether you like it or not. Turning away guys who have their jerseys hanging in the rafters is not exactly a step in that direction.

I would be fine with seeing Ritchie Farmer talking these guys. With their selfish talent, if they played with half of his heart and guts they would be one of the best teams in the country!!!!

  • Author

Again....don't think Billy C was the one that turned them away. If he was the one I agree bad choice on his part...actually bad choice on whoever's part. If these guys were going in there to give them a pep talk as I assume they would...people should be all for it.

Again....don't think Billy C was the one that turned them away. If he was the one I agree bad choice on his part...actually bad choice on whoever's part. If these guys were going in there to give them a pep talk as I assume they would...people should be all for it.

 

Exactly! Mercer and Padgett are NCAA champions, and Ritchie Farmer is a member of one of the most famous teams to ever play college basketball! Bad choice on whoever's decision this was!

Maybe I am just dumb, but it seems to me if you are coaching and you are 6-7, have already alienated a bunch of the wrong people and you still haven't signed your contract then I think you need all the good PR work you can muster whether you like it or not. Turning away guys who have their jerseys hanging in the rafters is not exactly a step in that direction.

Excellent post!

I see nothing wrong with the guys going to the Locker room after the game, that's just pathetic, I'd probably get mad too.

I dont blame these guys for getting mad. Kentucky uses their names and influences for recruiting and fundraising but wont let them in the locker room to talk to the players. You also would think these guys would be smart enough to give enough time for any post game talk the coaches and players would have......Whether its AD or Coach it is a very arrogant move in my opinion.

  • Author

This is all Tubby's fault!

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.