Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Interesting thing....

Featured Replies

Seems Farmer, Mercer and Padgett wanted to go into UK locker room after UK/UL b-ball game and were denied access. Hmmm...

 

Is there a link to this?Im not saying it isn't true I would just like to read more about it...:thumb:

This team probably would have benefited from a tal from these players. I mean really, what school denies former players from going into the lockerroom after the game? I guarantee those guys could speak some words of wisdom to these players.

I've heard it a few diverse places now, exact same names, exact same scenario.

  • Author
Is there a link to this?Im not saying it isn't true I would just like to read more about it...:thumb:

 

Not a story in any paper on this. Let's just put it this way....I know people and I do NOT put false information out here.

Not a story in any paper on this. Let's just put it this way....I know people and I do NOT put false information out here.

 

Can you get my taxes done?????

  • Author
Can you get my taxes done?????

 

Nice! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Not a story in any paper on this. Let's just put it this way....I know people and I do NOT put false information out here.

 

I understand...I never said you put out false information...I just said I would like to read more about it...:thumb:

Maybe they should have let them in gave them a uniform and played them in the SEC this year couldn't have hurt!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.