Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Minnesota 82 Northwestern 63

Featured Replies

Good for OTS!! However, Eagle '01 is right about the recruits that was left behind. The roster will look better next year and in two years, IMHO, it will look a lot like North Carolina's this year.

 

Sorry, but this year's UK team is more talented than Minnesota's....

  • Replies 43
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sorry, but this year's UK team is more talented than Minnesota's....

 

:thumb: I don't think that here is any question about that.

11-0 against teams that are 100 or above in the RPI top 100.

 

0-3 against teams that are 100 or below in the RPI top 100.

Sorry, but this year's UK team is more talented than Minnesota's....

 

This years Minnesota coaching staff is far more talented than UK's..

This years Minnesota coaching staff is far more talented than UK's..

 

So if Tubby and BCG put on sneakers Tubby would win???

So if Tubby and BCG put on sneakers Tubby would win???

 

Yep :D

  • Author
11-0 against teams that are 100 or above in the RPI top 100.

 

0-3 against teams that are 100 or below in the RPI top 100.

 

I try and avoid being the one to bring UK into a Minnesota thread, BUT:

 

Kentucky is 4-1 against teams with an RPI of TWO HUNDRED or worse.

 

2-0 against teams with an RPI of THREE HUNDRED or worse.

 

0-6 against everyone else.

 

OH and Kentucky's current RPI?

 

211 Geo. Washington 5-6

212 Cal Poly 5-9

213 Loyola (MD) 7-9

214 Troy 6-7

215 Kentucky 6-7

216 Columbia 5-8

217 Montana 4-9

218 Tenn-Martin 6-9

219 Central Arkansas 7-4

220 Bowling Green 6-7

I try and avoid being the one to bring UK into a Minnesota thread, BUT:

 

Kentucky is 4-1 against teams with an RPI of TWO HUNDRED or worse.

 

2-0 against teams with an RPI of THREE HUNDRED or worse.

 

0-6 against everyone else.

 

OH and Kentucky's current RPI?

 

211 Geo. Washington 5-6

212 Cal Poly 5-9

213 Loyola (MD) 7-9

214 Troy 6-7

215 Kentucky 6-7

216 Columbia 5-8

217 Montana 4-9

218 Tenn-Martin 6-9

219 Central Arkansas 7-4

220 Bowling Green 6-7

:lol:

 

 

That's funny, right there.

Not to throw gas, but IMO it’s to the point were Tubby supporters are worse then the Tubby bashers, almost like a “I told you so" thing. It’s early for both coaches. We know what Tubby does with other coaches recruits, Yes I know UM isn't that talented, but BCG doesn’t have a whole lot to work with either (I will take attitude and effort over talent->( ex. #3, #32) anyday....

It was an excellent divorce for UK and TS we need to let it go, TS is gone and isn’t coming back. If he goes 100 and 5 (obviously not going to happen) at Minnesota, then great for the program and great for TS.

So, UK fans are not allowed to go to a Minnesota thread and root or support Tubby cause he is no longer the coach at UK?

 

BTW, I agree that it was an excellent divorce for both. The TBers had made UK an undesirable place for Tubby to coach. The divorce needed to be made.

Sorry, but this year's UK team is more talented than Minnesota's....

 

Maybe so, but they have had more injuries to key players than UM has which has exposed our thin bench.

So, UK fans are not allowed to go to a Minnesota thread and root or support Tubby cause he is no longer the coach at UK?

 

BTW, I agree that it was an excellent divorce for both. The TBers had made UK an undesirable place for Tubby to coach. The divorce needed to be made.

 

 

LBBC,

Didn't mean that at all..... it just seems to me that some are using UM hott start as, " I told you so" thing toward the non tubby people. I could be wrong.

LBBC,

Didn't mean that at all..... it just seems to me that some are using UM hott start as, " I told you so" thing toward the non tubby people. I could be wrong.

 

You could be, but you're not.

So, UK fans are not allowed to go to a Minnesota thread and root or support Tubby cause he is no longer the coach at UK?

 

BTW, I agree that it was an excellent divorce for both. The TBers had made UK an undesirable place for Tubby to coach. The divorce needed to be made.

 

I'm tired of the whole thing, personally... This particular debate has made talking about basketball a lot less fun for me as of late... And as a result, I don't frequent this area as much as I used to.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.