Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Deming @ Bellevue

Featured Replies

Hopefully Deming can get back on the winning side. Lost 3 in a row, it's time for a W boys. I'll take Deming.

Depends on if the Devils remember how to play ball. I think they have gotten away from the offense that umm involves the team.

I'll go Deming by 10

This will be closer than Deming will expect. They are a small team and very quick especially the point guard. They are very well coached. I'll take Deming by 5 if they play as a team and with 32 minutes of Defense.

Depends on if the Devils remember how to play ball. I think they have gotten away from the offense that umm involves the team.

 

I'm not sure offense is the problem. They scored 87 points last game.

Let Bellevue get through Ludlow first

Bellevue is 4-6, with wins over Silver Grove(75-62), Dayton(73-55) and Williamstown(70-59). It's time the Black Devils get back on the winning track, this should be a good one.

It is Girls then boys

I'm not sure offense is the problem. They scored 87 points last game.

 

Good point Coach

I don't know much about Bellevue but I do know that the Devils are very capable of winning this game if they remember they are a team. Good Luck Black Devils I'll pick them by 10.

It is Girls then boys

 

Yes, girls then boys.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.