Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Deming @ Bellevue

Featured Replies

I'm not sure offense is the problem. They scored 87 points last game.

 

No I meant that the Devils didn't move the ball around and play team ball. No set plays just dribble down the court and shoot.

Deming by 5.

Deming by 5-15 points.

Depends on if the Devils remember how to play ball. I think they have gotten away from the offense that umm involves the team.

 

Deming needs to remember how to play DEFENSE, they did score 87 points last game. Usually scoring 87 points gives you about a 15 point win. But when you give up 95, you lose 95% of the time, imo, and probably the truth.

Bellvue in an upset. Bryan and Kessen come out and have career nights.

:fire: I have been to several Deming games this year. Im still looking for the good team everyone has been talking about. I think it would help if they would block some shots and try rebounding. I will continue to come to some games and watch for the good team to come back some night soon.

Bellvue in an upset. Bryan and Kessen come out and have career nights.

 

What exactly do you call a career night for Kessen? The last 3 Bellevue box scores i have seen he has had 27, 30 and 22...

What exactly do you call a career night for Kessen? The last 3 Bellevue box scores i have seen he has had 27, 30 and 22...

 

I'm not meaning points only. I'm talking about an all around game where he gets everyone else involed as well as putting up high 20's.

:fire: I have been to several Deming games this year. Im still looking for the good team everyone has been talking about. I think it would help if they would block some shots and try rebounding. I will continue to come to some games and watch for the good team to come back some night soon.

 

I've seen rebounding as a problem for them also, Grause gets pushed around alot I think in the paint(alot of times he's out of position.)

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.