Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NCC - Trinity

Featured Replies

Game tonight, I will be there, anyone else going?

 

I know T is the favorite here, what do some think about a prediction?

 

NCC has played tough teams close so far this year. I think they will hang. I have seen T play, against Conner. They were down some football guys, but look very athletic.

 

I will say

T-60

NCC - 51

Wow! Congrats to NCC for stepping up to the plate and playing the big dogs! T should roll fairly easily in this one...63-49. But if Lipscomb is hot from deep, and D. Giesler is owning the paint...anything could happen! Good Luck Breds!...now about FB...how about stepping up to David Cecil Memorial next year? (lol)

Connor must shoot the ball well from the outside like he has done all year

Josh Sewell is a player for Trinity to watch.

  • Author
Josh Sewell is a player for Trinity to watch.

I saw him play against Conner and wasn't too impressed. Kind of erratic play. It was the first game though and they were missing guys, I'm interested to see the change in his play tonight.

Well, I know Sewell has been a very good AAU player in the past so I dont know how well that transcends to HS play. He is just a sophomore also keep in mind.

  • Author
Well, I know Sewell has been a very good AAU player in the past so I dont know how well that transcends to HS play. He is just a sophomore also keep in mind.

I know, and he does not have the build of a 15 year old boy, haha.

 

I can definitely see why he is rated so high, he has the body to be a superstar.

Trinity 65-57.

I know, and he does not have the build of a 15 year old boy, haha.

I can definitely see why he is rated so high, he has the body to be a superstar.

 

He came from the clone lab...what do you expect! :lol::lol::lol:

Of course word on the street is some of the peeps from Ballard think he came from there clone lab! :sssh::p:lol::lol::lol::lol:

  • Author
He came from the clone lab...what do you expect! :lol::lol::lol:

Of course word on the street is some of the peeps from Ballard think he came from there clone lab! :sssh::p:lol::lol::lol::lol:

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

 

You have no idea....:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

 

Just ask Coach Renner! :fire::fire::fire:

I'm picking the Breds in an upset....62-58....

Well, I know Sewell has been a very good AAU player in the past so I dont know how well that transcends to HS play. He is just a sophomore also keep in mind.

 

I read something today that he's a Top 100 Sophomore.

Josh Sewell is proably one of the best in the sophmore class watch out NCC. I think if Sewell gets in rhythm its lights out.

Trinity by 15.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.