Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Mock NFL Draft

Featured Replies

Why would they want McFadden when they already have 2 really, really good running backs???

 

I don't think Jones will be there next year. The fans in Dallas can't stand him. Jones is an Ark grad and is crazy about McFadden supposedly. Not saying it's the best move but I am saying don't be suprised if it happens.

I'd go work on my DB situation if I was them but it will be interesting.

I don't think Jones will be there next year. The fans in Dallas can't stand him. Jones is an Ark grad and is crazy about McFadden supposedly. Not saying it's the best move but I am saying don't be suprised if it happens.

I'd go work on my DB situation if I was them but it will be interesting.

 

I live in Dallas. The fans like Julius fine, they just believe Barber is better, which he is. Dallas doesn't have what it takes to move up to get Run DMC, I believe.

 

However, you may be on to something. Jones is a Free-Agent and they need a change of pace, so Dallas takes Felix Jones from Arkansas. This is more likely.

Hey...I like the format we had going earlier! With the fifth pick in the 2008 NFL draft, Kansas City selects...Sedrick Ellis, defensive tackle from USC

Hmmm...

 

1. Miami - Darren McFadden

2. St. Louis - Glenn Dorsey

3. Atlanta - Chris Long

4. Oakland - Jake Long

5. Kansas City - Matt Ryan

6. Jets - Sedrick Ellis

7. New England - James Laurinaitis

8. Baltimore - Brian Brohm

9. Cincinnati - Keith Rivers

10. New Orleans - Mike Jenkins

11. Buffalo - Derrick Harvey

12. Denver - Vernon Gholston

13. Carolina - Kenny Philips

14. Chicago - Andre Woodson

15. Detroit - Sam Baker

16. Arizona - Malcolm Jenkins

17. Minnesota - Malcolm Kelly

18. Houston - DeSean Jackson

19. Eagles - Dan Connor

20. Bucs - Calais Cambell

21. Washington - Jeff Oath

22. Dallas - Aqib Talib

23. Seattle - Early Doucet

24. Pittsburgh - Bruce Davis

25. Titans - Limas Sweed

26. Giants - Ray Maualuga

27. Chargers - Ali Highsmith

28. Jaguars - Kentwan Balmer

29. Packers - Barry Richardson

30. Dallas - Tommy Blake

31. 49ers - Mario Manningham

32. Patriots - Ray Rice

 

You are missing some top talents, like Ryan Clady from Boise or Felix Jones from Arkansas. You have some guys way high too. Blakes stock has been WAY down!

 

I hope Maualuga lasts for the Giants! He is a BEAST!

Let me ask this question: Is there a set pay scale established for the first picks? For example, does the 8th pick get a pre-determined salary/bonus, or is he free to negotiate with the team which drafted him? The answer may have a bearing on who is selected.

With the Fourth Pick the Oakland Raiders Select......

 

 

Ryan Clady OT- Boise State.

 

If Jake Long is there, NO WAY!!!!

You are missing some top talents, like Ryan Clady from Boise or Felix Jones from Arkansas. You have some guys way high too. Blakes stock has been WAY down!

 

I hope Maualuga lasts for the Giants! He is a BEAST!

 

I don't know if Jones will come out though. If so, then he may be a first round pick. But those guys I listed are all pretty tough...

1. Miami - Glenn Dorsey

2. St. Louis - Jake Long

3. Atlanta - Darren McFadden

4. Oakland - Jake Long

5. Kansas City - Chris Long

6. Jets - Matt Ryan

7. New England - James Laurinaitis

8. Baltimore - Brian Brohm

9. Cincinnati - Sedrick Ellis

10. New Orleans - Malcolm Jenkins

11. Buffalo - Derrick Harvey

12. Denver - Vernon Gholston

13. Carolina - Kenny Philips

14. Chicago - Andre Woodson

15. Detroit - Sam Baker

16. Arizona - Mike Jenkins

17. Minnesota - Malcolm Kelly

18. Houston - DeSean Jackson

19. Eagles - Dan Connor

20. Bucs - Calais Cambell

21. Washington - Jeff Otah

22. Dallas - Aqib Talib

23. Seattle - Filex Jones

24. Pittsburgh - Bruce Davis

25. Titans - Limas Sweed

26. Giants - Ray Maualuga

27. Chargers - Ali Highsmith

28. Jaguars - Mario Manningham

29. Packers - Barry Richardson

30. Dallas - Early Doucet

31. 49ers - Kentwan Balmer

32. Patriots - Gosder Cherilus

Lucky Charms.......exactly how many games does Jake Long get with the Rams before he has to go play for the Raiders??

1. Miami - drafted Beck last year & have Ronnie Brown

-will take - Glenn Dorsey so solidify the defense

-may look to trade down since they have lots of holes

2. Rams - need offensive line help so will take Jake Long

3. Falcons - need QB so will take Matt Ryan

4. Raiders - depends on Fargas & HB situation but will probably role dice & hope

-Darren McFadden falls to them

-if not, they'll take Howie's boy, Chris

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.