Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

CJ Lit Ratings

Featured Replies

C-J Girls' Litkenhous Ratings

Last Updated:2007-12-31 :12:12

 

REGION 8

1.Simon Kenton 90.2

2.Anderson County 85.6

3.South Oldham 83.1

4.Shelby County 76.1

5.Oldham County 72.2

6.Carroll County 59.6

7.Owen County 57.4

8.Walton-Verona 56.1

9.Grant County 56.0

10.Spencer County 55.9

11.Trimble County 52.5

12.Gallatin County 45.2

13.Henry County 42.3

14.North Oldham 40.5

15.Williamstown 39.2

16.Eminence 4.9

 

REGION 9

1.Boone County 88.1

2.Newport Catholic 86.2

3.Highlands 85.3

4.Notre Dame 85.3

5.Conner 78.8

6.Holmes 73.6

7.Ryle 72.2

8.Covington Holy Cross 67.7

9.Ludlow 65.8

10.Dixie Heights 60.2

11.St. Henry 58.4

12.Villa Madonna 54.3

13.Erlanger Lloyd 47.9

14.Dayton 37.1

15.Bellevue 30.6

16.Newport 29.0

17.Beechwood 19.4

18.Covington Latin 3.1

 

REGION 10

1.Montgomery County 99.1

2.Mason County 91.0

3.Clark County 80.6

4.Paris 78.5

5.Harrison County 76.9

6.Campbell County 66.9

7.Scott High 66.3

8.Bourbon County 66.2

9.Bishop Brossart 65.7

10.Pendleton County 58.4

11.St. Patrick 54.6

12.Bracken County 52.4

13.Nicholas County 51.9

14.Deming 41.8

15.Calvary Christian 41.4

16.Augusta 17.8

I think it is wrong...

I think it is wrong...

 

Why? Where do you see wrong?

C-J Girls' Litkenhous Ratings

Last Updated:2007-12-31 :12:12

 

REGION 8

1.Simon Kenton 90.2

2.Anderson County 85.6

3.South Oldham 83.1

4.Shelby County 76.1

5.Oldham County 72.2

6.Carroll County 59.6

7.Owen County 57.4

8.Walton-Verona 56.1

9.Grant County 56.0

10.Spencer County 55.9

11.Trimble County 52.5

12.Gallatin County 45.2

13.Henry County 42.3

14.North Oldham 40.5

15.Williamstown 39.2

16.Eminence 4.9

 

REGION 9

1.Boone County 88.1

2.Newport Catholic 86.2

3.Highlands 85.3

4.Notre Dame 85.3

5.Conner 78.8

6.Holmes 73.6

7.Ryle 72.2

8.Covington Holy Cross 67.7

9.Ludlow 65.8

10.Dixie Heights 60.2

11.St. Henry 58.4

12.Villa Madonna 54.3

13.Erlanger Lloyd 47.9

14.Dayton 37.1

15.Bellevue 30.6

16.Newport 29.0

17.Beechwood 19.4

18.Covington Latin 3.1

 

REGION 10

1.Montgomery County 99.1

2.Mason County 91.0

3.Clark County 80.6

4.Paris 78.5

5.Harrison County 76.9

6.Campbell County 66.9

7.Scott High 66.3

8.Bourbon County 66.2

9.Bishop Brossart 65.7

10.Pendleton County 58.4

11.St. Patrick 54.6

12.Bracken County 52.4

13.Nicholas County 51.9

14.Deming 41.8

15.Calvary Christian 41.4

16.Augusta 17.8

 

Thank you very much for these ratings, as I either forget to look for them, don't look on the right day, or whatever. I know i would be too much to ask for them each week, but I assume from your lead in that they appear on Mondays.

I think in the 8th Carroll and Owen should at least be in the 60's if Ludlow is.

 

Either the 9th is over rated or 8th is underrated. I think Holy Cross is fine at it's rating.

 

Really does not matter though..in the long run.

  • Author

The Litkenhous Ratings compare Kentucky high school teams based on a computer-produced analysis of the scores of all sanctioned games involving state teams. Games against out-of-state schools are not included. More points higher ratings.

 

Litkenhous (1934-84), a difference-by-score formula developed by Edward E. Litkenhous, a professor of chemical engineering at Vanderbilt, and his brother, Frank.

I think in the 8th Carroll and Owen should at least be in the 60's if Ludlow is.

 

Either the 9th is over rated or 8th is underrated. I think Holy Cross is fine at it's rating.

 

Really does not matter though..in the long run.

 

I think the 8th is down some this year compared to previous years. But like you said, in the long run it really doesn't matter.

I think the 8th is down some this year compared to previous years. But like you said, in the long run it really doesn't matter.

 

Agreed that they 8th is down this year, also agree on that numbers really don't mean anything, any-team can beat anyone on any given day! :thumb: But, I could see Carroll higher. But there is still a lot of season to play, and I am sure these ratings will change!

I think the 14th is off, except the #1 spot.

Although the LIT ratings have been around for years, I have had a lot trouble giving them the respect that they may deserve. I am glad that they are pretty much only used for conversations between fans with the exception of the LIT tournaments. I am glad I don't have a dog in that fight.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.