Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

CJ Lit Ratings

Featured Replies

I think in the 8th Carroll and Owen should at least be in the 60's if Ludlow is.

 

Either the 9th is over rated or 8th is underrated. I think Holy Cross is fine at it's rating.

 

Really does not matter though..in the long run.

 

How do you get that the 9th is overrated. Boone beat both Simon Kenton and Shelby County from the 8th but are still lower than Simon Kenton.

I really meant in the middle of the pack not at the top . Boone should be rated higher than SK or Shelby you are right about that, I am looking down farther. more in the 60's I also do not think they are correct.

It appears to me that this doesn't really reflect all the games that have been played to date. I know that Henderson Co has lost 2 games but it shows them 5-0, along with Manual only losing one- I think that they have lost two.

 

It says as of 12 /31/07 on the above link...how often do they do this?

 

I think that the LIT ratings put too much emphasis on high scoring games which only encoruages team to schedule easier teams and run up the score so they have a higher point margin- you see this alot early in the season.

I have conistently seen teams within a region be rated higher because of this - has never really made much sense and I know that you have to come up with something, I am just wondering if they need to update their formula.

 

Does anyone know how close these ratings have been to the teams that really make it to the sweet sixteeen? Still may not pan out though as several regions have more than one top team.

I think the 8th is down some this year compared to previous years. But like you said, in the long run it really doesn't matter.

 

The only two teams I have seen play from the 8th are Simon Kenton and Shelby Co. both looked strong against Montgomery Co.

We all know computers do not make mistakes!

 

 

 

LOL:lol:

The 14th seems off a bit. I would agree that Breathitt and Knott are the top teams. However I cant see PCC ranked that high. THey are having an off year as well as LCC and JBS hasnt played anyone. Hazard has only won three games and they still have a higher ranking than Buckhorn.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.