Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Giants/Pats Game On CBS and NBC

Featured Replies

Apparently WWOR, which has the rights to show the game over the air in the tristate area, is threatening legal action to protect its right to be the "exclusive free over-the-air broadcaster for this game." (A press release which isn't quite accurate: The ABC affiliate in Boston also has broadcast rights.)

 

Fox owns WWOR, by the way.

I'm sure ESPN is going to try and wrangle a way to get their hometown team on their network as well. After all, they have pretty much been the Network of the Patriots this year any way.

Gumbel is bad. But when I last watched (may have been the Bengals-49ers game), the other two guys; (I want to say Faulk and Prime Time) were very, very good. It seemed like they knew what was coming, and were able to explain why.

The NFL didn't just do the smart move they did the only move. I can't believe they were going to try to get by with just showing this game on NFL Network. (Which I thankfully get :thumb:). Are the times and everything staying the same?

The NFL didn't just do the smart move they did the only move. I can't believe they were going to try to get by with just showing this game on NFL Network. (Which I thankfully get :thumb:). Are the times and everything staying the same?

 

Kickoff time at 8:15, which I'm pretty sure is the same.

Everyone should be able to watch this game with it being televised on 3 different stations, maybe they are feeling a BIG upset win for the Giants.

Roger has done an outstanding job in his first year! I had the game for Sat but I think it was a great move for the NFL to change the game. Once again they show why they are the best of the Pro Sports organizations!

 

:thumb: There is not even a close 2nd...

I would have been watching the game regardless...but I guess this is good. This way the rest of the country can see the Patriots go 15-1. :laugh:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.