Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The one gift.....

Featured Replies

you can't wait to give.

 

 

Usually I have one gift that I just can't wait to give. Last year I gave the Leg Lamp, of Christmas Story fame, to my brother-in-law. We just really had fun with it.

 

This year, I just don't have that one gift that I'm all excited about.

 

Anyone else have a great gift that they just can't wait to give.

 

 

 

 

The State Ring doesn't count. He knows he's getting that.

  • Replies 36
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For my mom she had been wanting a digital camera and printer so me and my brother went in halves and got her one during the day after thanksgiving sale, and I've been wanting to give it to her sense. Just because she got her dad a digital photo frame but didn't have a camera to take pictures to put in it..lol

 

 

Then for my girlfriend I have a basket of Vanilla Bean Noel lotions from Bath and Body works I had shipped overnight last night and got it today she has no idea. Then I got her a cat! I can't wait to give them all!!!

I have two gifts that I know are going to surprise my wife this year. One is a new eternity band (ring) and the other one is a new Coach purse.

I'm hoping to find some top-shelf bourbon in a gift package for the old man at a decent price. Hearsay, you got any suggestions which store in the bourbon capital of the world I should go to?

 

I also got a pretty cool Calvin and Hobbes three-volume collector's set that I've picked up for my buddy as a gift for his newborn baby. It's really nice -- so much so I want to get one of them for myself. :D

 

Got some hardbound volumes of "The Onion" books that are pretty nice (and extremely funny) that I'm giving to my brother.

 

As usual, I have no clue what to get for my mother. Any suggestions on a good gift for the retiree-aged mom? I'm going to have some of my photos printed out, but I haven't had a chance to do the Photoshop work, so I need an idea of something I can get her during the interim. I think I copped out to the Sears gift card route last year.

I have two gifts that I know are going to surprise my wife this year. One is a new eternity band (ring) and the other one is a new Coach purse.

 

I bet you went to Jared, despite my pleas ... :irked:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

:lol:

I bet you went to Jared, despite my pleas ... :irked:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

:lol:

 

 

Actually my family (Uncle) owns a jewerly store.

  • Author
I'm hoping to find some top-shelf bourbon in a gift package for the old man at a decent price. Hearsay, you got any suggestions which store in the bourbon capital of the world I should go to?

 

I also got a pretty cool Calvin and Hobbes three-volume collector's set that I've picked up for my buddy as a gift for his newborn baby. It's really nice -- so much so I want to get one of them for myself. :D

 

Got some hardbound volumes of "The Onion" books that are pretty nice (and extremely funny) that I'm giving to my brother.

 

As usual, I have no clue what to get for my mother. Any suggestions on a good gift for the retiree-aged mom? I'm going to have some of my photos printed out, but I haven't had a chance to do the Photoshop work, so I need an idea of something I can get her during the interim. I think I copped out to the Sears gift card route last year.

 

I was in the mall the other day and got to thinking how much I would love it if my teenage boys would get a pic with Santa. I have all their pics with santa from about two years of age till about 9 framed and on the window sill and would just really love to have a pic of them now with Santa. I know there just isnt a chance at their age of getting it, but as a mom for some reason I would love to have that.

 

You could add it to your photos.:thumb:

Coach gift for the daughter - she has no clue.

I have two gifts that I know are going to surprise my wife this year. One is a new eternity band (ring) and the other one is a new Coach purse.

 

Nice!

  • Author
I have two gifts that I know are going to surprise my wife this year. One is a new eternity band (ring) and the other one is a new Coach purse.

 

 

She must have been very very good this year.:D

I have two gifts that I know are going to surprise my wife this year. One is a new eternity band (ring) and the other one is a new Coach purse.

I hope she doesn't get on BGP and read this....:D

You did good LRCW...she will love it.

 

The gift I am excited about is for my parents...ages 88 and 79. Believe it or not we got them the perfect gift this year. We subscribed to "Full Court" for them. They both love to watch sports. We have already given it to them and they love it.

Mine would be the journey diamond necklace I got my Girlfriend.

Mine would be the journey diamond necklace I got my Girlfriend.

 

That's really nice, maybe next year you can get that 200,000 dollar house that she really wants. :p

 

:lol:

 

As for me, I got 2 tickets to see Kentucky/San Diego for my father, he has never been to Rupp and neither have I. Course I didn't realize that they would be struggling this much into the season, BUT at least it's a game they should win. AND the 5/3rd boys basketball semis are that night.

 

For my mother I got the first 2 seasons of "Touched by an Angel" on dvd.

^ I am sure that is what she will want next or a ring but I guess those go hand in hand.:scared::eek::scared::eek:

^ I am sure that is what she will want next or a ring but I guess those go hand in hand.:scared::eek::scared::eek:

 

You just need to tell her that bling, bling doesn't match up with the strong friendship and companionship that you give her everyday. :thumb:

 

:walk:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.