Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tyrone Appleton

Featured Replies

At this point, I'll take anybody who can walk and chew gum at the same time.

 

Walk and chew gum?! Too bad Randolph signed that NBA contract...

  • Replies 39
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Walk and chew gum?! Too bad Randolph signed that NBA contract...

 

I would trade half the team to have Morris back.

Walk and chew gum?! Too bad Randolph signed that NBA contract...

 

I really would trade half the team to have Morris back. Morris was a lot better than he ever got credit for.

You guys are no fun... :jump:

You know where I stand on Scout/Rivals... :D

 

I was just telling you where he got the info...:thumb:

 

I rarely ever look at those scouting pages.

Liggins will be at the point...

 

Appleton to me, is an insurance policy IMO. Seems to have the pedigree that BCG likes in guards, tenacious on the ball and tough.

No one knows for sure just how Jasper's recovery plays out.

 

I see nothing wrong with this and can't stomach seeing Porter running the point, much more.

Regardless of Ligguins is at point (which he wont be :D) the point is, UK needs players. They need ball handlers. They need atheletes. They need depth. They need to cut out TO's. Appelton would be a welcome addition. Legion opened up a spot for another guard, and while I hope we get Hopson we cant wait around forever on him.

 

I think we may sign a guard and a PF from the JUCO ranks for the Spring signing period.

I think we may sign a a PF from the JUCO ranks for the Spring signing period.

 

 

That is unless we get lucky and can land Wesley Witherspoon:thumb:

He was supposed to be visiting over the weekend. I assume he was at the game today. I wouldn't be too surprised if we have a verbal from him by Monday (or by tonight even.)

Walk and chew gum?! Too bad Randolph signed that NBA contract...

 

:laugh::laugh: Nice.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.