Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tyrone Appleton

Featured Replies

Just what UK needs, another guard....

 

Have you been watching the same UK season we have? Countless turnovers, lack of passing, horrid defense. UK just doesnt need a big man, they need players period.

 

I think Liggins and Miller will both play G/F at UK, so we still need ball handlers and assist men.

 

This isnt saying we still need bigs - but over all UK needs players.

  • Replies 39
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Have you been watching the same UK season we have? Countless turnovers, lack of passing, horrid defense. UK just doesnt need a big man, they need players period.

 

I think Liggins and Miller will both play G/F at UK, so we still need ball handlers and assist men.

 

This isnt saying we still need bigs - but over all UK needs players.

 

Liggins, Jasper, Meeks, and Porter are all going to be on the team next year, and all are guards. Liggins is a PG, Jasper is a PG, they don't need another one.

Is there any speculation that he may not?

 

Yes. He may be fine, but its something to be aware of.

Liggins, Jasper, Meeks, and Porter are all going to be on the team next year, and all are guards. Liggins is a PG, Jasper is a PG, they don't need another one.

 

 

 

Liggins will be playing SF at UK. In fact, he is listed as a SG/SF on Scout. How do we even know that Jasper is going to be able to be competetive? He is a great PG - but if his injuries persist he may have to hang it up a lot sooner than any of us want. Porter is worthless and shouldnt even be considered a factor on the team.

Liggins will be playing SF at UK. In fact, he is listed as a SG/SF on Scout. How do we even know that Jasper is going to be able to be competetive? He is a great PG - but if his injuries persist he may have to hang it up a lot sooner than any of us want. Porter is worthless and shouldnt even be considered a factor on the team.

 

Liggins is a PG. That's what Coach G. recruited him to play.

Liggins is a PG. That's what Coach G. recruited him to play.

 

He wont be playing, PG Mustang. I have listened to too many recruiting analysts on the radio that have said he'll be playing the 3.

Liggins is a PG. That's what Coach G. recruited him to play.

 

He is a small forward with the ability to play the "lead guard" posistion that CBC is so heavy on.

 

He is comparable to Scottie Pippen in that he is a Point-Forward. He'll be the 3 in a line up featuring Jasper, Meeks, Liggins, Miller, and Patterson.

He wont be playing, PG Mustang. I have listened to too many recruiting analysts on the radio that have said he'll be playing the 3.

 

BCG and Liggins both say he's a PG. I'll take their word on it.

BCG and Liggins both say he's a PG. I'll take their word on it.

 

see above.

:walk::walk:

 

HAHA....I forgot...Ah well, I even posted my prediction for the game..Man I have lost it!

  • Author
I have listened to too many recruiting analysts on the radio that have said he'll be playing the 3.

 

Which ones???

BCG and Liggins both say he's a PG. I'll take their word on it.

 

:thumb:

Which ones???

 

How about scout.com?

 

They list him as a SF/SG. And here is their summary...

 

Strengths - Ability to creat, passing, versatility

Areas for Improvement - Mid-range game, Perimeter shot

 

A completely unique wing player. Maybe best served being listed as a Scottie Pippen point-forward type. An astute passer with ballhandling skills. Gradually beefing up his scoring credentials. Likely the top prospect in the city of Chicago in the Class of 2008.

 

:eek:The strenghts and weaknesses part immediately made me think of Jasper...

 

Rivals, on the other hand, lists him as a PG. And, since everything I've seen related to UK has him touted as a PG, I think I'll stick with that for the time being, until I see otherwise.

  • Author
How about scout.com?

 

They list him as a SF/SG. And here is their summary...

 

Strengths - Ability to creat, passing, versatility

Areas for Improvement - Mid-range game, Perimeter shot

 

A completely unique wing player. Maybe best served being listed as a Scottie Pippen point-forward type. An astute passer with ballhandling skills. Gradually beefing up his scoring credentials. Likely the top prospect in the city of Chicago in the Class of 2008.

 

:eek:The strenghts and weaknesses part immediately made me think of Jasper...

 

Rivals, on the other hand, lists him as a PG. And, since everything I've seen related to UK has him touted as a PG, I think I'll stick with that for the time being, until I see otherwise.

You know where I stand on Scout/Rivals... :D

At this point, I'll take anybody who can walk and chew gum at the same time.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.