Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tyrone Appleton

Featured Replies

The JUCO PG is the newest name on the UK recruiting radar. All reports indicate he's a lock down defender and average on the offensive end. He has an offer and will be on campus this weekend...

  • Replies 39
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I seen the preview of the article on Catspause. Can anyone C&P the full text?

I'm iffy about adding another player to next year's junior class which is already huge.. Especially with a guard.. But if he can handle the ball and defend, I can understand why he's getting a look. This gives the option of playing Liggins elsewhere..

 

What's the height on Appleton? Not very tall is he?

I seen the preview of the article on Catspause. Can anyone C&P the full text?

 

Not without copyright infringement...

  • Author
I seen the preview of the article on Catspause. Can anyone C&P the full text?

 

No. That's illegal...

  • Author

What's the height on Appleton? Not very tall is he?

 

Listed at 6'3"...

No. That's illegal...

 

:rolleyes:

 

So what was the highlights? I have heard nothing about him.

  • Author
:rolleyes:

 

So what was the highlights? I have heard nothing about him.

You roll your eyes at me, and then ask for info???

This team really needs good ball handling. I'll take him. Just a two year commitment, and he'll help if Liggins doesn't qualify.

Sheesh. He's a 6 foot 3 guard from Texas. He is one of the top 30 guards in the 08 class and is a three star recruit. Looks like Iowa St is also considering him.

 

Seems like a fair enough recruit to enlist a couple years of service from.

if Liggins doesn't qualify.

 

Is there any speculation that he may not? The last I seen it said his grades were not going to be a problem.

Who do that Cats play this weekend?

 

:walk::walk:

  • Author
Is there any speculation that he may not? The last I seen it said his grades were not going to be a problem.

 

His grades have been a problem for a long time...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.