Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Raceland 74 Russell 39

Featured Replies

Rams started quick and never looked back. Boyles had numerous steals and conversions. Everybody played for Rams. I dont think starters even played in the 4th quarter.

Looks like a solid win for the Rams. I hope to make it to Raceland for their last game of the tourney.

Great win over a huge rival for the Rams tonight in the Derby Classic. Raceland imo could be a factor and/or spoiler in the 16th this season. They have talent, experience, some depth and are very well coached.

Elliot Co. is no doubt the best in the region...after that it appears to be a "you pick em'" type thing.

 

Raceland is now at 4-2 and will play South Floyd tommorrow night I believe.

Great performance by Raceland, good team effort, and very fast paced.

 

Spindoc was all inspired by the half time performance, I've never seen him so spell bound.

What were the stats from this game?

 

Half time show?

Half time show?

 

Ask Spindoc, I am sure he can explain it better. He was on the edge of his seat.

Ask Spindoc, I am sure he can explain it better. He was on the edge of his seat.

 

Oh boy, I am afraid to ask but what about it Doc?

 

I would like to see some stats as well.

I say that Boyles had around 20 points and around 8 steals. He was all over the court.

 

Sparks I would guess had around 12 points and 10 rebounds.

 

All the other scores were spread around well, most players scored.

 

Keeton, Nicholas, Barker, and Martin all had good games, and around 8-10 apiece.

 

Russell had trouble beating the press and made to many cross court passes.

Just a quick word on the Raceland "Derby Classic" Tournament. There are a lot of people, especially the younger people and kids that do not realize that Raceland was once a big Horse Racing center in Kentucky. Most of it now of course is in the Lexington, Louisville and the Central Kentucky Area.

Just a note on the Origin of the namesake of the Tournament in case anyone may be interested. Also, at halftime of the Raceland-East Carter game later in the week Raceland will induct two more members into their "Hall Of Fame". Bob Adams (1971 grad) and Bob Kendall (1969 grad) will be inducted. Two very deserving members and both had over 1,000 points in their careers for the "Ramblers".

Great win over a huge rival for the Rams tonight in the Derby Classic. Raceland imo could be a factor and/or spoiler in the 16th this season. They have talent, experience, some depth and are very well coached.

Elliot Co. is no doubt the best in the region...after that it appears to be a "you pick em'" type thing.

 

Raceland is now at 4-2 and will play South Floyd tommorrow night I believe.

 

I agree Rambler. After Elloitt, it's pretty even in the 16th. Anyone can beat anyone on any given night. I don't think Elliott will even be tested in the 16th this year though. Everyone is just playing for 2nd place for the next couple years.

I agree Rambler. After Elloitt, it's pretty even in the 16th. Anyone can beat anyone on any given night. I don't think Elliott will even be tested in the 16th this year though. Everyone is just playing for 2nd place for the next couple years.

 

Don't be so quick to rule out the "Wizard of Westwood" and his Flying Eagles.:eek:

Congratulations to Raceland on a sweet win over Russell.

Good win for the Rams. Great team effort by all the Rams.

Please, disregard Ram's comment on my zeal on the halftime show. No disrespect to the show,,,just a little different than I'm used to. I kept waiting for the music, but it just didn't happen. Oh, well. Enjoyed watching young Skaggs play last night. Wish he'd have taken some more shots, though. Enjoyed watching the game with Ram and company. Hope to get back for some more of the tourney.:thumb:

I agree Rambler. After Elloitt, it's pretty even in the 16th. Anyone can beat anyone on any given night. I don't think Elliott will even be tested in the 16th this year though. Everyone is just playing for 2nd place for the next couple years.

I agree, I don't think anyone is going to beat Elliot. Should a team come up with agreat game plan and execute and maybe stop one or two of their shooters.....then the other ones on the floor would beat you:eek:. Every kid on that (Elliot) team can play.;)

[/color]

 

Don't be so quick to rule out the "Wizard of Westwood" and his Flying Eagles.:eek:

 

I would never do that :lol:.................but I will stick with my statement though and I believe that the "Flying Eagles" and the Wizard would get shot down as well.

Should I have to eat crow later on then it is nothing that I haven't had to do before.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.