Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK Basketball - I never thought I'd see this

Featured Replies

UK, believe it or not, is a 4-point underdog tonight against Houston. I never thought I'd see the day...:madman::fire::fight:

Remember that is not indicative of who is the better team but actions bookies need to take to get action on a certain team.

Remember that is not indicative of who is the better team but actions bookies need to take to get action on a certain team.

 

Exactly! I think if Meeks plays tonight - and can be effective, we should be able to handle the cougars!

UK, believe it or not, is a 4-point underdog tonight against Houston. I never thought I'd see the day...:madman::fire::fight:

 

The real question is... Are you going to make a bet on this one?

I am UK can come out with some fire and take some responsibility. PLAY SOME DEFENSE!!!!!!

  • Author
The real question is... Are you going to make a bet on this one?

 

I will absolutely take UK +4 tonight. Houston hasn't played anyone yet. They are an athletic team that can shoot, but they're not that great.

UK, believe it or not, is a 4-point underdog tonight against Houston. I never thought I'd see the day...:madman::fire::fight:

 

You must not have been alive during the Phi Slamma Jamma era.

  • Author
You must not have been alive during the Phi Slamma Jamma era.

 

I was alive then, but I have watched Houston play this year and they are more like the Noa Nona Conferencea Schedulea team.

I've got a good feeling about this one, which is probably the kiss of death.

I've got a good feeling about this one, which is probably the kiss of death.

 

O goodness. I was going to post that I think UK pulls it together and wins by double digits. Thinking 17.

 

I am real scared now.;)

Houston did take UK to the wire last season in Rupp...and would have won that game had it not been for Jodie Meeks big plays down the stretch. And the Rupp crowd actually springing to life for the only time that night.

What did you expect them to do, make a bad UK team that is on a skid the favorite away from home to a team that almost beat them last year? It would be a hard win for these Cats to pull off!

  • Author
What did you expect them to do, make a bad UK team that is on a skid the favorite away from home to a team that almost beat them last year? It would be a hard win for these Cats to pull off!

 

I'll take UK +4 against Houston.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.