Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

How long until Spring Ball?????

Featured Replies

The season has been over just a little over a week and I'm already missing the action. How many school's participate in spring ball? What does your school use spring ball for??

I am with you on missing high school football already!

February 15th...:fire::fire:

 

You whining already?:D

You whining already?:D

 

I haven't even started...:p

I haven't even started...:p

 

Here we go again.:argue::D

Here we go again.:argue::D

 

It's as simple as you admitting you're wrong and moving on...:banana:

 

Seriously though, which schools hold full spring practices, conditioning only or nothing at all? I imagine some of the smaller schools are doing just conditioning or nothing because of other sports.

What about 7 on 7? Is that big in KY...it is in some other states (Texas namely). That would be a good alternative for some small schools that can't scrimmage.

It's as simple as you admitting you're wrong and moving on...:banana:

 

Seriously though, which schools hold full spring practices, conditioning only or nothing at all? I imagine some of the smaller schools are doing just conditioning or nothing because of other sports.

 

 

How many won State Championships?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Oh, I'm in trouble

How many won State Championships?

 

 

Oh, I'm in trouble

 

Are you asking how many won a state title that did not practice in the spring?

 

If so, in the past Beechwood hasn't practiced in the spring because of the amount of kids playing other sports. Admittingly I'm not sure about this past spring. I know it's possible for a smaller school though because Dayton practiced in the spring.

 

Shirley the likes of Trinity, X, Male...etc have the #'s to conduct full practices in the spring like HHS does...

:D

Are you asking how many won a state title that did not practice in the spring?

 

If so, in the past Beechwood hasn't practiced in the spring because of the amount of kids playing other sports. Admittingly I'm not sure about this past spring. I know it's possible for a smaller school though because Dayton practiced in the spring.

 

Shirley the likes of Trinity, X, Male...etc have the #'s to conduct full practices in the spring like HHS does...

 

 

Yes,

 

And don't call me Shirley!!!!

 

Surely you were mistaken.:D

Seriously though, which schools hold full spring practices, conditioning only or nothing at all? I imagine some of the smaller schools are doing just conditioning or nothing because of other sports.

 

Raceland (1A) has a full 9 days of full contact practice, with a orange and white scrimmage on the 10th day.

You whining already?:D

 

I haven't even started...:p

 

Looking just at your avatars, I thought I was watching a schizophrenic have a conversation with himself.

Looking just at your avatars, I thought I was watching a schizophrenic have a conversation with himself.

 

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

 

"Norman. Is that you Norman? Shut up Mother."

Spring Ball normally doesnt start until basketball is over.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.