Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Andy Pettitte has something he'd like to tell you

Featured Replies

He tried HGH. Twice.

 

NEW YORK (AP) - Andy Pettitte used human growth hormone to recover from an elbow injury in 2002, the New York Yankees pitcher said two days after he was cited in the Mitchell Report.

 

Pettitte said he tried HGH on two occasions.

 

"If what I did was an error in judgment on my part, I apologize," Pettitte said Saturday in a statement released by his agent. "I accept responsibility for those two days."

 

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D8TI55S81&show_article=1

Officer I just had 2 beers, I promise. :walk:

At least it's a step in the right direction. Now everyone should follow what he did and take responsibility for their actions.

Officer I just had 2 beers, I promise. :walk:

 

Kind of what I thought too. I also like how he said "If what I did" that isn't really apologizing!

Does this further dig Roger into a hole as well?

Does this further dig Roger into a hole as well?

I think it absolutely does. We've now had two confirmations of the information given by McNamee, which gives it more credibility.

I think it absolutely does. We've now had two confirmations of the information given by McNamee, which gives it more credibility.

 

I agree 100%. The more people that admit it just tells more and more that Bonds and Clemens did use them. The only thing that can save Clemens now is if he comes clean now, the longer he waits to admit it the slimmer his chances are of making the HOF.

I completely agree with ya guys. Pettitte to me was a stand up guy.. if he has used them.. wow, I think Roger might just wanna come clean too.

  • Author

Here's the thing: Pettitte never said anything about steroids. He specifically admitted to using HGH on two instances in 2002 when he was trying to recover from an injury.

 

Here's a longer version of the earlier bulletin with considerably more detail: http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=3156305

 

And here's ESPN analyst Tim Kurkjian's take on it: http://sports.espn.go.com/broadband/video/videopage?videoId=3156562&categoryId=2521705 (video link)

 

If you wait out the Kurkjian video, it's followed immediately by ESPN analyst Steve Phillips talking about the same topic.

 

There's a huge difference between using HGH to recover from an injury and using synthetic testosterone to pack on muscle.

There's a huge difference between using HGH to recover from an injury and using synthetic testosterone to pack on muscle.

 

You mean besides the fact that they're both illegal and outlawed?

If you believe him that he used it only for 2 days 4 years ago, what would this do for HOF voting for him?

^ A lot of experts don't believe he'd be in the hall anyway!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.