Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boone Co 88 Conner 65

Featured Replies

Final.

 

Looks like Boone has recovered nicely from that upset loss to Holy Cross.

 

Boone will make some noise in the 9th this year.

Boone looked very impressive tonight, I would like to know how many threes they made because they were absolutely on fire:fire:.

Boone looked very impressive tonight, I would like to know how many threes they made because they were absolutely on fire:fire:.

 

Better than 50%. They must have had anywhere from 7 to 11.

I have the rebels winning the 9th!!

 

Its not far-fetched by any means. They have the depth and talent at all positions to get on a run. Its not an overly strong 9th this year so they are a legit contender.

Depends on how far McFarland takes them. You cant expect Sophomores to get you to Rupp ARena unless your Holmes of course.

Depends on how far McFarland takes them. You cant expect Sophomores to get you to Rupp ARena unless your Holmes of course.

 

Agreed!:jump:

Boone is solid no question but they're not physical enought to handle the birds of Ft. Thomas IMO.

Conner had there problems with the press, I dont know how many turnovers they had on it. Chris Lang from Conner had a pretty nice game for Conner, I think he had 14 points. He is a very good shooter.

Boone is solid no question but they're not physical enought to handle the birds of Ft. Thomas IMO.

 

Without seeing the Rebels yet I will just say that when they do play Highlands this season, they better expect to get shoved around. I watched them tonight play excellent man-man defense vs. Lakota East.

Lang can shoot the ball, soft lefty touch.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.