Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gallatin Co. 83 Carroll Co. 64

Featured Replies

I know things are cyclical, and Gallatin has been on top for at least the last two seasons, and apparently this one also. I doubt that they have cornered the market on success, I see evidence of it in other programs and I have no doubt they will have there turn at the top. Right now though, this old rooster is gonna crow about his team. Next year I expect to eat some buzzard gizzards more often than not. Every country boy knows you make hay while the sun is shining.:D

Very well said, BCB. Even though the competition is fierce and the rivalries are strong, the small schools need to stick together.

  • Replies 59
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know things are cyclical, and Gallatin has been on top for at least the last two seasons, and apparently this one also. I doubt that they have cornered the market on success, I see evidence of it in other programs and I have no doubt they will have there turn at the top. Right now though, this old rooster is gonna crow about his team. Next year I expect to eat some buzzard gizzards more often than not. Every country boy knows you make hay while the sun is shining.:D

 

How much buzzard are you going to have to eat? If I am not mistaken GC will have Maddox, Carlton, and Z. Jones back next year with a group of kids who have won the 8th grade confrence tournament for at least the last 3 years. Also if I'm not mistaken GC won the JV district last year, seems to me that it should be a good long run for the Wildcats.

How much buzzard are you going to have to eat? If I am not mistaken GC will have Maddox, Carlton, and Z. Jones back next year with a group of kids who have won the 8th grade confrence tournament for at least the last 3 years. Also if I'm not mistaken GC won the JV district last year, seems to me that it should be a good long run for the Wildcats.

Dynasty....apparently so. I guess BCB, you under estimated your own school's talent.

How much buzzard are you going to have to eat? If I am not mistaken GC will have Maddox, Carlton, and Z. Jones back next year with a group of kids who have won the 8th grade confrence tournament for at least the last 3 years. Also if I'm not mistaken GC won the JV district last year, seems to me that it should be a good long run for the Wildcats.

 

You know Redcrossave, I am not sure how much! However, if you fried them up just right, them buzzard gizzards are tasty. Yes GC will be strong next season, and they will be fun to watch play. Go cats!:thumb:

Dynasty....apparently so. I guess BCB, you under estimated your own school's talent.

Apparently so. I never knew we were so blessed! I knew that Maddox, Carlton, and Z Jones are coming back, but I did not know we had the defending middle school champs 3 years running that got our backs.:rolleyes:

 

Maybe I'll just have to fry those buzzards just to be eating them! Put some hot sauce on em and they are good!! :lol:

Apparently so. I never knew we were so blessed! I knew that Maddox, Carlton, and Z Jones are coming back, but I did not know we had the defending middle school champs 3 years running that got our backs.:rolleyes:

 

Maybe I'll just have to fry those buzzards just to be eating them! Put some hot sauce on em and they are good!! :lol:

I'll tell you this much..you can't beat hot sauce to hide the taste. All kidding aside, GC has some nice players coming up. The Davis kid is going to be a fine player. Several other local schools have some excellent talent coming up as well. The next several years should be very interesting.

You all just be glad that you no longer have to compete in District Oldham County. :rolleyes:

I feel for you TBG, doesn't seem right does it?

 

Are you gonna be at the game in Tuesday night? If so, I'll introduce myself to you, and so will Teammomaholic.

I'll tell you this much..you can't beat hot sauce to hide the taste. All kidding aside, GC has some nice players coming up. The Davis kid is going to be a fine player. Several other local schools have some excellent talent coming up as well. The next several years should be very interesting.

 

Ain't hot sauce wonderful! I agree that the next several seasons should be very fun to watch. Good luck to all the teams.

I feel for you TBG, doesn't seem right does it?

 

Are you gonna be at the game in Tuesday night? If so, I'll introduce myself to you, and so will Teammomaholic.

 

I should definitely be there!

Ain't hot sauce wonderful! I agree that the next several seasons should be very fun to watch. Good luck to all the teams.

 

:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Dynasty....apparently so. I guess BCB, you under estimated your own school's talent.

 

Dynasty? :rolleyes: Let's not get ahead of ourselves. Two years of very nice playing does not make you a dynasty. You have to be established as a contender for about five or more years. Dynasty is quite the stretch from GC.

Dynasty? :rolleyes: Let's not get ahead of ourselves. Two years of very nice playing does not make you a dynasty. You have to be established as a contender for about five or more years. Dynasty is quite the stretch from GC.

 

I think he was trying to make a funny with the Dyanasty talk! Laugh a little every now and then, you might live a little longer:p Now doing a little ciphering here... Last 2 years GC did very well, and this year is promising to be another good year for the Wildcats. So that makes 3 years running, and then when you factor in the 3 years of 8th grade champs we got coming up, why that puts us at about 6 years. Yep! I guess Dynasty is the right word afterall!!!:laugh::laugh::laugh: Ya gotta admit, I'm pretty good at this ciphering ain't I?

I think he was trying to make a funny with the Dyanasty talk! Laugh a little every now and then, you might live a little longer:p Now doing a little ciphering here... Last 2 years GC did very well, and this year is promising to be another good year for the Wildcats. So that makes 3 years running, and then when you factor in the 3 years of 8th grade champs we got coming up, why that puts us at about 6 years. Yep! I guess Dynasty is the right word afterall!!!:laugh::laugh::laugh: Ya gotta admit, I'm pretty good at this ciphering ain't I?
It\

 

Its all in good fun but just to clarify Gallatin has won the eighth grade district the last 2 years. The previous 2 was won by Carroll the current Sophomores and Juniors. Should make for some interesting games the next few years.

This thread is off the path and done.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.