Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Reds Interested in Danny Haren...

Featured Replies

Are you in any way familiar with BigBlueInsanity?

 

Man, I was thinking the EXACT same thing. :jump: :jump:

  • Replies 42
  • Views 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do the Reds have enough in the farm system to land Haren?

Do the Reds have enough in the farm system to land Haren?

 

My hunch is the same combination of either Votto or Hamilton, maybe Bailey (although I still think that is a 50/50 proposition), plus a couple of lower "A" players will be the bait. My hunch is the Reds would rather use Hamilton AND Votto and keep Bailey and try to work with his "attitude." However, maybe not.

My hunch is the same combination of either Votto or Hamilton, maybe Bailey (although I still think that is a 50/50 proposition), plus a couple of lower "A" players will be the bait. My hunch is the Reds would rather use Hamilton AND Votto and keep Bailey and try to work with his "attitude." However, maybe not.

 

If other teams aren't worried about his attitude and you can get Haren for 3 years or Bedard for 2 years you have to trade him if he's the piece they want.

If other teams aren't worried about his attitude and you can get Haren for 3 years or Bedard for 2 years you have to trade him if he's the piece they want.

 

Agreed.

 

I don't think the Reds would be crushed by losing any of the "formely known as Big 3 prospects": Votto, Hamilton, Bailey.

 

They won't trade Cueto or Bruce.

 

They need to do something with Freel.

 

I still think there is a chance Junior is going to Seattle for the Japanese Catcher whose name I never spell correctly. With, of course, the Reds footing most / all of the bill.

Agreed.

 

I don't think the Reds would be crushed by losing any of the "formely known as Big 3 prospects": Votto, Hamilton, Bailey.

 

They won't trade Cueto or Bruce.

 

They need to do something with Freel.

 

I still think there is a chance Junior is going to Seattle for the Japanese Catcher whose name I never spell correctly. With, of course, the Reds footing most / all of the bill.

 

I agree w/ the big 3 part. If Haren is on the hook for 3 and Bedard is only for 2 even though Bedard may be a little better would you still rather have Bedard?

 

I hope they don't trade either one of them, but if they trade the first 3 you mentioned and Cueto and Bruce and land Haren and Bedard aren't they the NL favorite for the next 2-3 years assuming they keep Phillips, Dunn, and EE?

 

One can only hope they could get a catcher for Griffey.

My hunch is the same combination of either Votto or Hamilton, maybe Bailey (although I still think that is a 50/50 proposition), plus a couple of lower "A" players will be the bait. My hunch is the Reds would rather use Hamilton AND Votto and keep Bailey and try to work with his "attitude." However, maybe not.
I don't think the A's would necessarily place a lot of value on Votto because they have Daric Barton coming up at the same position, although the jury is still out on Barton. I doubt that Hamilton and Bailey would be near enough.

Haren just traded to the Diamondbacks.

Haren just traded to the Diamondbacks.

 

yup just posted on espn....:cry::cry::mad::mad:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.