Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boyd County vs Elliott County predictions

Featured Replies

If the Boyd County posters want to call Elliott County classless, then try and defend what Boyd County's coach did last year in that JV game(see post #31 for details). Now Elliott County might play some starters when they are up until EARLY in the fourth quarter even if they are winning handily, but that was about as low as I have ever witnessed(and yes I did witness it).

  • Replies 68
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have watched Roger coach for years, his kids always play hard nosed, but I have never seen him try to hurt another teams players, he will play you hard to the end, he will mix it up inside, but it is competitive, and that is not "classless"

Let the coaches coach their team and the fans watch. Most fans don't really understand the true dynamics of what is happening on the floor

Coming from a fan of and graduate of Boyd...

 

This has become a pathetic thread.

 

Who brought up the bright idea that any of Roger Zornes' teams have played dirty ? I watched him coach for years and have seen nothing close to dirty teams. He's a class act and a great coach that will have the lions winning a lot of ball games again soon.

 

As for running up the score... I just don't see it. IF Elliot happens to be up 30 or so at the end of the third, I hope to see the starters play a minute or two in the fourth. Thats good coaching. The Elliot boys are going to need to be in shape sometime down the road when someone gives them a game. You don't get in good game shape by playing 2 or 3 quarters a game. I don't want to and wouldn't expect to see the Elliot County boys lay down with a big lead either. Thats a good way to develop bad habits.

 

Let the kids play and quit mentioning idea's of someone possibly getting hurt. Thats simply ignorant.

I never said I thought BC would take cheep shots or do anything outside of play a physical type of basketball. I enjoy this type of game. I just hope neither team, or fans, lose their cool. I don't want anyone to get hurt.

Coming from a fan of and graduate of Boyd...

 

This has become a pathetic thread.

 

Who brought up the bright idea that any of Roger Zornes' teams have played dirty ? I watched him coach for years and have seen nothing close to dirty teams. He's a class act and a great coach that will have the lions winning a lot of ball games again soon.

 

As for running up the score... I just don't see it. IF Elliot happens to be up 30 or so at the end of the third, I hope to see the starters play a minute or two in the fourth. Thats good coaching. The Elliot boys are going to need to be in shape sometime down the road when someone gives them a game. You don't get in good game shape by playing 2 or 3 quarters a game. I don't want to and wouldn't expect to see the Elliot County boys lay down with a big lead either. Thats a good way to develop bad habits.

 

Let the kids play and quit mentioning idea's of someone possibly getting hurt. Thats simply ignorant.

 

I couldnt of said it any better....:thumb:

Elliott Co. 75-66.

 

 

Boyd wont score 66 and Elliott wont score 75:thumb:

Will this game be on the radio ? If so, what station here in the Boyd area ?

I am not talking bad about anyone from anywhere. I think Selby is a good player but everyone is talking like he is going to be able to take over games and I dont think he is that good' date=' IMO.[/quote']

 

Yeal BC is not that good but your T-cats only won by 6?

I have watched Roger coach for years, his kids always play hard nosed, but I have never seen him try to hurt another teams players, he will play you hard to the end, he will mix it up inside, but it is competitive, and that is not "classless"

Let the coaches coach their team and the fans watch. Most fans don't really understand the true dynamics of what is happening on the floor

 

:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.