Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

June Buchanan 106 Jenkins 42

Featured Replies

  • Replies 34
  • Views 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow another bigtime blowout,Looks like there 2 differnt tiers of teams this year really good and really bad wheres the in between.

Appears that Elliott isn't the only team in the state with a desire to beat a team by 100 before the end of the year. :lol:

IMO the Stepps are classless. It wouldn't suprise me in the least if Clark and Clint were in with around a minute to go in the game.

IMO the Stepps are classless. It wouldn't suprise me in the least if Clark and Clint were in with around a minute to go in the game.

 

I would have to second that.:thumb:

IMO the Stepps are classless. It wouldn't suprise me in the least if Clark and Clint were in with around a minute to go in the game.

 

You aren't saying they was padding there stats.

Does anyone have any stats? I would bet Clint had at least 5 threes. I don't think they ran up the score, im sure the starters got plenty of time but June Buchanan's bench is underrated.

Appears that Elliott isn't the only team in the state with a desire to beat a team by 100 before the end of the year. :lol:

 

I think Elliot will beat them to it. LOL

IMO the Stepps are classless. It wouldn't suprise me in the least if Clark and Clint were in with around a minute to go in the game.

 

Are you talking about the kids or the adults?

Are you talking about the kids or the adults?

 

I'm sorry. Definitely the adults.

I'm sorry. Definitely the adults.

 

I never noticed this in the years I was around the Stepps. I'm not saying it isn't true, just something that I missed. What have they been doing that is classless (please PM if its anything you don't want to discuss on the open thread)?

A 64 point win against an obviously outmanned opponent is pushing the "class envelope"??

A 64 point win against an obviously outmanned opponent is pushing the "class envelope"??

 

You can't really tell your subs to not play as hard just because your winning, and im sure the bench got plenty of playing time.

Lets not forget Jenkins is really bad, even with Pucket. Imo JBS's 2ed five is better than Jenkins 1st.

Jenkins' point guard was out last night. You may remember without a no call at halfcourt in last year's district, JBS would have been home.

 

Don't be quick to judge. JBS has been practicing and is in mid-season form.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.