Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

And the BCS bids are out...

Featured Replies

I hate the BCS but these are some good bowl games man. I can't wait to watch UGA-Hawaii.

 

I didn't know two teams from the same leauge could play each other in a BCS bowl. I am not to sure, but has that happened before??

I hate the BCS but these are some good bowl games man. I can't wait to watch UGA-Hawaii.

 

I didn't know two teams from the same leauge could play each other.

 

That last has caused me to wonder if the Times-Picayune didn't get some bad info as well, but Arizona State is officially headed to the Holiday Bowl against Texas.

I hate the BCS but these are some good bowl games man. I can't wait to watch UGA-Hawaii.

 

I didn't know two teams from the same leauge could play each other in a BCS bowl. I am not to sure, but has that happened before??

 

Some good bowl games? I guess me and you just have completely different opinions then. Because I look at these games, and don't see really any game at all that I say wow I want to see that game. The Title game is the most intriguing game, yet even that game shouldn't be happening. We don't even have the two best teams in the country playing in it. I mean I have no problem with most of the teams in the BCS games, however the matchups just dont intrigue me at all. If there was a playoff system with these teams, then it would be really exciting...

Im with you futurecoach, none of those BCS games look great. I wanted to see USC vs UGA that would have been a great game. OU- KU what a joke, IMO. The Orange bowl is the only real intriguing game, IMO.

  • Author

I didn't notice it either, til it was mentioned. I doubt we would have a Big 12 bowl game. We shall know for sure in a few minutes.

So the teams that are listed in these bowl games are official?

I will look forward to Hawaii and OSU getting waxed.

  • Author
So these are these teams that are in these bowl games are official?

 

Nopers, not officially announced....yet.

 

Florida/Michigan in the Capitol One Bowl.

Can they drag this "selection show" out ANY more! :mad:

  • Author
Can they drag this "selection show" out ANY more! :mad:

 

They do it in March, might as well torture us again in December. :lol:

 

Makes more sense, Oklahoma/West Virginia in the Fiesta.

This is wrong!

So will hssb be buying 20 posters roses for Illinois making the Rose Bowl?:lol:

  • Author
This is wrong!

 

The article got a couple right. :lol:

 

Virginia Tech/Kansas Orange Bowl

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.