Who's it going to be? National Championship Game

Boucher

Who gets a chance at OSU  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Who gets a chance at OSU

USC vs LSU.

IMO this is what it should be. LSU has lost in OT's. And USC got beat when they were hurt. USC has one loss, Stanford, IMO. If Booty plays vs OR they win.

not hard to believe that you left OSU out.

LSU over Ohio State by two td's in the national championship game.

Who would have thought you would think that.

I hope you dont really think that, and your just hoping for an easier way for OSU to win the NC.

Yeah, your right again. Atleast we can say we are in it though man :thumb:

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

not hard to believe that you left OSU out.

Who would have thought you would think that.

Yeah, your right again. Atleast we can say we are in it though man :thumb:

Seriously, we've all seen how the tOSU vs. SEC team in a bowl game ends numerous times. What leads you to believe it will be any different this year?

It should be LSU -vs- USC IMO.

USC has played only 2 teams with winning records, OSU has played 7. USC has lost 2 games(Stanford 4-8, Oregon 8-4), OSU 1 (Illinois 9-3). Why all the obviously biased hate for OSU? Facts appear to show that their schedule is tougher than USC's.

According to the Massey Ratings, "t"OSU had the 55th-toughest schedule in the country this year, with USC at 46. Florida ends the season with the toughest schedule in Division I-A. Eight of the 12 SEC teams were among the top 20 toughest schedules (UK in a three-way tie for eighth with Vandy and Nebraska; considering the comparative results, it says a lot about how far the Cats have come). Arkansas' slate was rated the weakest in the SEC, but was still good for 48th-toughest overall.

Six ACC teams were among the top 20 toughest schedules; significantly, the number of Big 10 teams in the top 20 was 0. Michigan's schedule was rated the toughest in the Big 10, but it was only good for a three-way tie for 35th-toughest overall. Illinois was rated as having the second-toughest schedule in the Big 10 (tied for 40th).

I will now sit down and read what I am sure will be endless whining by Big 10 partisans. :D

It should be LSU -vs- USC IMO.

I agree! :thumb:

Honestly though, if we would atleast try to put one of the best two teams in it to play OSU. I would pick USC over LSU. Because IMO I think USC is the best team in the country, especially when they are healthy..I know I would love to see USC in it as well, because I think they would really put it to OSU...

USC has played only 2 teams with winning records, OSU has played 7. USC has lost 2 games(Stanford 4-8, Oregon 8-4), OSU 1 (Illinois 9-3). Why all the obviously biased hate for OSU? Facts appear to show that their schedule is tougher than USC's.

I agree. USC lost to Stanford who is 4-8!!

I agree! :thumb:

Honestly though, if we would atleast try to put one of the best two teams in it to play OSU. I would pick USC over LSU. Because IMO I think USC is the best team in the country, especially when they are healthy..I know I would love to see USC in it as well, because I think they would really put it to OSU...

Like they put it to Stanford??

You're right, I am sorry. OSU is the greatest thing ever.