Boyd County 56 West Carter 53

I think these teams both could stand alot of improvement before they are considered for the top of the region. Boyd needs another player to step up, quick. West needs to get Oney back, and take it to the rack strong. Too many times players faded away from the basket trying not to get blocked. Shots get blocked, but most of the time you come away with a foul. Senior Trevor Rayburn was unconscious behind the arc, but no one else could buy a bucket. Both teams need to shore up the ball handling, because the turnovers were awful, and to be honest neither team is spectacular defensively. Good game, i look for both teams to improve much over the season.

U thought wrong:thumb:

Oh wait...you might have saw a couple of guys that USED to coach at Boyd, but they have been coaching at Ashland for a while.

That was almost funny.

The man who coached the BC JV team last year was there and so was the guy who operates the scoreboard for BC was there.

Well its 12:45 am and I just found out that the coach that I seen at the game that was the JV coach is now the 8th grade coach so that makes since to why he was there.

I thought that was who you was talking about....I seriously doubt he was scouting for Roger.:thumb: