Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK vs. Stony Brook Updates

Featured Replies

  • Author

Hey well I just thought I throw this out there. Our old coach in Tubby has had his Minnesota team score almost more points then we have in this game already. While only 5 minutes into their game against FSU,

  • Replies 45
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey well I just thought I throw this out there. Our old coach in Tubby has had his Minnesota team score almost more points then we have in this game already. While only 5 minutes into their game against FSU,

 

Is that game on Tv?

  • Author
Is that game on Tv?

 

Yep ESPN 2

We might be scoring better if Kerry Benson had'nt of left...

 

 

But yeah Cat's look a little sluggish, they need to come back out like they ended the last half.

  • Author

34 to 21 UK winning with 13 minutes to go in the game...

 

To show how bad our offense is right now...Our old Coach in Tubby has his Minnesota team at 32 points at half time against a better team...

  • Author
We might be scoring better if Kerry Benson had'nt of left...

 

But yeah Cat's look a little sluggish, they need to come back out like they ended the last half.

 

Are you serious?

Can someone help me out here before I go crazy? Why does Porter play as much as he does? He does nothing at all for this team except hurt them. Billy will sit Ramel and Joe for long periods of time but leaves this guy in mistake after mistake.

Another TO by Porter. That has to be at least 6 or 7.

20 TO's for the Cats...:eek:

Porter and Stevenson have no business playing for UK.

I know they have a lot of injuries, but the guys they're playing tonight might be the worst combination of players I've seen in a Kentucky uniform since they struggled during the probation years of the late '80s. North Carolina will humble them Saturday. This is hard to watch. I don't think they have a prayer to make the NCAA tournament this year.

Bradley was all over that guy....:lol:

  • Author

You know what is crazy is that everyone seemed to hate Bobby Perry, and Sheray Thomas. But I bet everyone would rather have either one of them in their playing over Stevenson right now. I know I really wish we still had Bobby Perry...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.