Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK vs. Stony Brook Updates

Featured Replies

UK is not looking good to start the game...

  • Replies 45
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

6 to 2 Stony Brook leading with 15 minutes to go in the 1st...

Who is carrying this game on TV live?

  • Author

FSN or just bigbluesports...I know down here in lexington it is on channel 52, and back up in NKY I believe it is on channel 73...

  • Author

Well UK is back to not making any shots like they did against Gardner Webb. Just luckily Stony Brook can't make anything either. The score is now 6 to 4 going to the TV timeout under 12 minutes...

This is painful to watch. I guess I will go back to watching team Gordon.

:sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:

  • Author
This is painful to watch. I guess I will go back to watching team Gordon.

 

Wow this is crazy but I think I might watch that Minnesota team play. Even that game might be more exciting to watch than this ugly basketball game...

  • Author

I can't imagine what UNC will do to us with their up and down the court style...

Porter is a complete waste. Get him off the floor pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee.

I can't imagine what UNC will do to us with their up and down the court style...

 

I think the Cats will come out to Play saturday...Seems like they just can't get up for the smaller schools.That Kills me...

Very ugly half so far... This is expected though. These guys are going to be very up and down all season...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.