November 28, 200718 yr Anyone know why hasn't AJ Stewart played tonight? Just saw it on John Clay's blog
November 28, 200718 yr Are you serious? Noooo! Lol, I'm just kidding due to the whole thing about Kerry Benson getting kicked off or quitting, however that went...
November 28, 200718 yr Can't blame Coach G for his drinking problems.. probably drinks to forget. This team is pretty sad.
November 28, 200718 yr Patience is the key word, with this UK team. I just hope some of the usual "fans", across this great state, aren't just watching to criticize. They will look awful at times and then like Final Four contenders. Players and staff, will get better with each other, over time.
November 28, 200718 yr Can't blame Coach G for his drinking problems.. probably drinks to forget. This team is pretty sad.
November 28, 200718 yr It's no wonder the former coach left, he saw the players he had returning. He didn't exactly leave the program with a well stocked cupboard.
November 28, 200718 yr I;m not TOO sure of Billy G's coaching...Stewart has not played and minute, Porter con. to play and leave Bradley out??? come on this is embarrassing...
November 28, 200718 yr Can't blame Coach G for his drinking problems.. probably drinks to forget. This team is pretty sad. :laugh:
November 28, 200718 yr Can't blame Coach G for his drinking problems.. probably drinks to forget. This team is pretty sad. This is probably one of the funniest quotes I've seen on here. Cats are actually shooting 43 percent now, but the Turnovers has got to go...Stony Brook also cut that 18 point lead down to six...Wow...I really hope we play well agaisnt NC...
November 28, 200718 yr See one bad pass by Bradley and he comes out, but Porter con. to play out of control and stays in...don't get it...
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.