Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

X/IU Updates

Featured Replies

X up 15-14. Gordon finally scored after being shut out for 9 minutes...

  • Author

Too busy worrying about my thoughts on the E-5 nickname to post 98??? :bunny:

  • Author

24-20 X at 7:09. Gordon picks up his 3rd...

  • Author

Big 11 Network...

Who did the fighting Menora's lose to earlier this week?

Who did the fighting Menora's lose to earlier this week?

No one. 4-0.

No one. 4-0.

 

I may have been thinking Louisville. Probably why I couldn't find it...

I may have been thinking Louisville. Probably why I couldn't find it...

:lol:

:lol:

 

Jews vs Catholics. I'm pulling for the Catholics...

  • Author

X up 11 at the half...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.