Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK/Liberty updates...

Featured Replies

I think hes a walkon from Louisville? Don't hold me to that though.

  • Replies 48
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is this game on the internet anywhere?

I think hes a walkon from Louisville? Don't hold me to that though.

 

I had never heard anything about him until I saw him playing against Central Arkansas.

Off the top of my head, if its the person i'm thinking of, I think he came out of PRP. Does anyone know any info on him?

Off the top of my head, if its the person i'm thinking of, I think he came out of PRP. Does anyone know any info on him?

 

Correct. Walk on from PRP.

48-33 UK. Benson at the foul line with about 12 minutes remaining.

Defense is making a better effort to contest shots this half.

Defense is making a better effort to contest shots this half.

 

:thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.