Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK/Liberty updates...

Featured Replies

Well I wouldn't exactly call this stellar D. I mean Liberty is 1 - 16 from 3 pt. range and they have been VERY wide open shots. Seriously they are the worst team at playing HORSE I have ever seen. Dribble penetration and kickouts for the brick. UK is putting no pressure on the ball handlers and are allowing wide open and I mean W__I____D____E open shots.

 

This better get a whole lot better real quick or I see some 20 + point losses in the near future.

  • Replies 48
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I went to my girlfriend's to watch the game because I don't have FSN South and it had a stupid hockey game on... What's up with that?

Common HT, don't go that route. Not now.

 

It wasn't a shot a Billy G just the people that said that bout him when he was hired. :D

It wasn't a shot a Billy G just the people that said that bout him when he was hired. :D

 

I know what you were getting at, however I'm just trying to stay positive in the mist of UK's worst home loss ever.

I'll take this offense over dribbling at the top of the key until 5 seconds on the shot clock and then Ramel going 1 on 1 to the hole.

I'll take this offense over dribbling at the top of the key until 5 seconds on the shot clock and then Ramel going 1 on 1 to the hole.

 

:thumb:

You and me both.

I know what you were getting at, however I'm just trying to stay positive in the mist of UK's worst home loss ever.

 

:thumb::thumb: I'd like to see a nice 2nd half here with some good execution.

:thumb::thumb: I'd like to see a nice 2nd half here with some good execution.

 

Yes, I don't know what's up with the defense giving up open shots but seriously it take no talent to play defense. Just all heart and concentration.

Yes, I don't know what's up with the defense giving up open shots but seriously it take no talent to play defense. Just all heart and concentration.

 

Communication!!!

I'm still upset about having to listen to this on the radio...

I think they should have some kind of rule where Stewart isn't allowed to touch the ball unless hes in range of a dunk. :lol:

Yeah what he said too.:D

 

I don't think they know what that means.:mad:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.