Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK/Liberty updates...

Featured Replies

Coury Flurry gets us going with a jump hook...

  • Replies 48
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

I don't understand substitution patterns. These are crazier than Tubby's. Patterson and Coury only lasted 1:33.

WHAT is he trying to tell Joe Crawford?

 

To get better and play hard I guess...

I can't find the game on TV. Except the 99 buck full court. Where is it??

^FSN South and UPN Lexington.

 

What channel is that? I fear I don't have it on DISH. Thanks in advance.

  • Author

Slightly ironic that BCG is doing infomercials for the KSP on being safe on Kentucky's roads.

  • Author

20-6 Cats.

Wow this is watching 2 bad offensive teams...open shots mean nothing in this one

OK seriously Liberty 1 - 12 from 3 point range........What is UK

So glad we got this great offensive coach.

 

Common HT, don't go that route. Not now.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.