Kragthorpe/UL press conference 3:00pm

Xtiger69

I heard 3 bits of scoop this morning: 1. If coach K stays there will be several players who will transfer. 2. If coach K stays he will let go all asst. coaches who were left over from coach P's staff. 3. if coach K goes so does TJ.

3 inside bits? And they all counteract each other.....amazing...

I heard that Coach K woke up today..

I heard 3 bits of scoop this morning: 1. If coach K stays there will be several players who will transfer. 2. If coach K stays he will let go all asst. coaches who were left over from coach P's staff. 3. if coach K goes so does TJ.

1. Yes, although the player most likely to transfer was Peanut from what I know. And that's, quite sadly, a non-issue now.

2. Maybe, but I don't think he can let Nord or Brohm go and keep fans happy. If he REALLY wants to build some capital, he lets Charlie Stubbs go. He's the least popular man in Louisville right now.

3. No. From what I know combined with my opinion, Tommy's not going anywhere. If he does, it has nothing to do with Kragthorpe.

3 inside bits? And they all counteract each other.....amazing...

I heard that Coach K woke up today..

If you don't think some major changes are coming to the UL football program very soon than you better think again. The coaches and players have been in-fighting all season long and I heard #3 right from his mouth!